News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BRAD'S SETTLING OF AMERICA SERIES 2:Elnor

Started by brads3, July 12, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

yes it has,you all keep making the game better.always neat to see what develops next.

brads3

hmmm i woke RED up to reading and put everyone else to sleep. there were some mod ideas mixed in. the mod concept of the railroad trading and the "shops" that function as houses by KID are 2 of those.DS has not cracked EB's fire bug either.the foundry fire turns on and off with the worker.

brads3

YEAR 100-101

how far can i go without a crash? before i start phase 10,i want to clean up and add more to the city.a school and EB farmstand should be added for the RR workers.greenhouses are built.a city butcher  handles the bison.EB's resort was upgraded since we don't need more stone.a coal silo was added to the RR and a pasture for animals.a NMT school was set at the edge of the city.several hand washers have been added to keep the bannies clean and healthy.

pic 1:coal silo
pic 2: hand washers and EB's farmstand added
pic 3:city butcher
pic 4:city laundry,note the grass under it as opposed to the pasture/more of a lawn grass  but comes with a road mod.
pic 5:EBs quarry upgraded to reosrt. added moss roads near it.

RedKetchup

btw, i sent Necora an email asking if he wants to handle me his code for PineSet 1.5.... will see if i can get an answer
who tries nothing gets nothing ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

that would be interesting to see what you do with it.i have it working good but i do have too much textiles outputs,furs and pelts both.

brads3

YEAR 102-103

more EB statues have been added.there are more houses under construction along the south city road. several EB carts from the resort mod have been added with a food wagon to expand the central market plaza.this should help health.worker counts to various buildings have been increased to move items better.tradeing posts are storing excess materials and items.
        progress has slowed as the bannies wait for glass.some reason they were making glassware.at the moment, i can't remember what building uses it.they did need some for construction but they did make more than enough.CC does use it for the preservist to can food.some reason i thought the RK had a building that used it in processing.

they did finish an apiary near the RR cherry orchard.a bison pasture was added to the east.a city andscaper grow flowers and plants and will tend t the city parks.some ruins and stonehenge are finally cmpleted by the old church

pic 1: stone henge
pic 2: extended city market,
pic 3:city landscaper gardens
pic 4: row of flags
pic 5: marble statues

embx61

Glassware is used in CC, I think RK Ed Choice and in my Production Set 2 Mod.
It is used by the Apothecary in CC and My Mod and by the Parfum shop in RK Ed Choice.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

brads3

YEAR 104-105

a sawmill is needed for the railroad.this should help improve our firewood count.more pastures and meat processors are added along the main river.a NMT butcher shop and old smokey. we now have 271 houses and over 900 citizens.laborer count is down under 100 helping 20 builders.

more storage and carts have been added. south of the city will be more greenhouses and DS's food barn with cellar.more worker houses have been built near the RR.
     another monument is completed. RED's light house is a huge piece.

pic 1:RK sawmill at the RR,
pic 2:NMT butcher and smokehouse
pic 3:RED's lighthouse
pic 4:south houses

brads3

YEAR 106-107

while we wait for glass to build more greenhouses,i will go ahead and start phase 10.a Gothic fantasy castle city will be built along the river near the bridge to sherbrooke.we have started to use the stone up.a lot of stone is released back from the TP's and wharehouses.

pic 1:north canal greenhouses
pic 2: railroad cemetary
pic 3 Gothic Fantasy castle city

brads3

YEAR 108-109

other players and modders wonder about how much work goes in to get so many mods to work at once.some see it as a ton of work wth many conflicts.this map took about a week to set up the mod order ,and stll there are conflicts.sounds like a neverending chore.i have ran this map for 2 months.so a week of work for a map that plays 2 months.there are some minor conflicts, but there are a lot of specific mods also.many don't get used often and some i hadn't used at all.most maps take only a couple days to download new mods and reset the mod order.

the Gothc castle city has its east wall and gates.a cathedral and tavern.along the wall corner is a small sheep run.a granny walnut park and herb garden and a variety of trees were added to decorate.there is a full set of service buildings and workshops.these include a school,butcher,and a bakery.i'll leave them with room to expand and grow to the west.

the bannies added more houses to the NMT city and did some clearing around sherbroooke.

pic 1:GF north
pic 2 center
pic 3: south
pic 4: NT south greenhouses and worker houses

brads3

YEAR 110 REVIEW

population 963,98% educated.in 295 houses including inns and boardinghouses.half heart short on health and a star off on happiness.as more alcohol was produced and the train was built,food does show a drop off.with so much in reserve i wasn't concerned.there are lots of flowers held in the trading posts.they were filling the carts and slowing the movement of fertilizer.this dropped the greenhouse outputs.there has been some firewood pulled in trading.otherwise,the trading posts have been wharehousing extra goods.           

10 phases in 110 years.many monuments and monumental mods.only 10 yrs longer than i projected. i held the population down longer than i expected.the map could continue to grow and probablt handle 5000 bannies.this computer won't however.overall i accomplished the goals though modders continue adding more mods that could be included here. after 2 months,it is time to move on to other villages or towns.

it isn't possable to return to these maps. as mods are upgraded,the changes can cause the older maps to crash. some mods do get stuck in the registry and can cause odd effects.some older flawed mods would do this even after they were removed from the Win Data folder.the game also tries to load the mods according to the mod order.mods that have been upgraded and those taken out ,the game wll take time to look for them.  the safe solution to know you have a clean start,is to dump the registry and the saves between games.with so many mods,we don't want to cause more conflicts.

there weren't many mod issues.the oats and domestic animals stable still crashes.the honey for the jamhouse and EB's cured leatherworks need adjusting.i do need to consider the CC mods with their limit flag issues.less than 5 issues out of about 140 mods.i'd call that progress.

the Norseman happiness from the North didn't seem to have much impact.it does bring a new goal to the game.

pic 1: stats year 110
pic 2: production
pic 3:inventory
pic 4: food and citizens graphs