News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Forum Multi-Challenge #2: Vegetarian Village

Started by solarscreen, June 27, 2014, 07:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

@slink  That's very good writing, thanks for pointing it out. I probably would not have gone back, and would have missed it. :D

RedKetchup

very nice looking city :) and a lovely story :) you have so much imagination :)
i need one of these days to learn to make some ... farming pattern(house and crop placements) like you used.

great job ! too bad you dont have time to continue it.
maybe another day :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

So my entry for the vegetarian challenge is complete. For a tour of Rickettsville, see my entry in Village Blogs.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=231.109, and scroll down.

salamander

Count me in, please, for this one (hopefully I know how to convert my local time to GMT).  The .sav file for Falafelopolis is attached.  Looking forward to seeing what everyone was able to come up with for this challenge -- seeing the save files is always fun.

Bobbi

Well, my friends, as usual I was running way behind. I don't expect to win any prizes, because Crossroads is still a work in progress. I will post anyway in hope that you all will enjoy it so far! (May never finish, want to do next challenge. And it is so slow with the high pop)

RedKetchup

well done Bobbi, very nice looking good town :) you got what ? 1637 Citizen ? (i didnt see a sceenshot of townhall tab #1)

irrelevant

@Bobbi  your towns are all so pretty, places I'd like to live. In mine I always feel like I'm designing a factory, and just don't think much about how it looks. But then, I think an efficient factory is a work of art.

salamander

I really like the way you work the bridges into major roads.  Very nice.  :D

Bobbi

Thank you on the pretty. I do like pretty. 1636 pop and way too many. Horrible lag. Maybe I will push the town and post pictures later after fully fleshed out (too late for contest, though)

Bobbi

Now looking for good seeds to train myself to auto trade.

solarscreen

Let the voting begin!

Here are the categories for everyone to vote on:

Best Looking
Most map area used
Best In Show
Best Rookie Entry

We will leave the voting open until Monday to give everyone time to look over the entries and post their votes!

Thanks to everyone who participated!
Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

irrelevant

@solarscreen  Where/how do we vote? Right here in this thread?

RedKetchup

so... i ve checked all pages in here and we seem to have these participants to vote:

@rkelly17 => with town of Steel
@irrelevant => with Rickettsville
@ivorymalinov => with town of Innis
@RedKetchup => with Lucky Seven v2.0
@slink => with Boltona
@salamander => with Falafelopolis
@Bobbi => with Crossroads
@canis39 => i think he gave up.

right ? did I missed one ? Marie ?

canis39

I do have a vegetarian village (Vegetaria) but I haven't played in 3 or 4 days so it's not really finished...I guess I may try to post it anyway.

irrelevant

@salamander wins for the best name with Falafelopolis! Man, that is fun to say; Falafelopolis! Falafelopolis!