News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Forum Multi-Challenge #2: Vegetarian Village

Started by solarscreen, June 27, 2014, 07:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

personally, i found it easier to go see the reply number One of the topic (when i want to see what we need to do)
instead to notice and acknowledged that the reply no 70 was in fact, different from no 1 ^^

and thanks you to have explained to me about the 'best in show'. :)  decathlon is very helpful .... and very descriptive :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

solarscreen

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 21, 2014, 03:53:43 PM
personally, i found it easier to go see the reply number One of the topic (when i want to see what we need to do)
instead to notice and acknowledged that the reply no 70 was in fact, different from no 1 ^^

and thanks you to have explained to me about the 'best in show'. :)  decathlon is very helpful .... and very descriptive :)

Yes, the first post is easier to find!  :)

It's not a problem!

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

RedKetchup

btw, even people who didnt participated shouldnt they vote, if possible ?
i would be nice to see these new people at least try to vote :)

i wont name anybody but many are coming in here frequently , slowly participating at discussions.
i would love to see them voting and share their impressions :)

solarscreen

The results are in!

Impressive work by everyone!  The voting truly was tough and we have for the first time a tie in one category!

Most People:  @irrelevant
Most Map Area: @RedKetchup
Best Looking: A tie between @slink and @rkelly17
Best In Show: @Bobbi  - Can't wait to see your trading empire!

Rookie Champion: @salamander

Be sure to applaud the champs on their excellent work and have another look at what can be accomplished in a vegetarian village!  Amazing!

8)

RedKetchup

Woot Congratulations all Champions ! GREAT work EVERYONE !!!

I'm proud of you ALL !

solarscreen

Champions, don't forget to stop by the Champions lounge!  A Steam game gift has been offered up if you are interested.

;D

rkelly17

Thank you all for the votes. It is a great honor to be tied with a Banished artist like @slink. I would have voted but I had some trouble downloading the save files and then I forgot my password  and then . . . well, you know how it goes. Creeping senility strikes again. What I really like about @Bobbi's work are her beautiful plazas. I'm getting a bit dissatisfied with mine and hers are a real inspiration.

mariesalias

Bobbi

Thank you, @rkelly17 for the compliments! I promise on the trading challenge however they will be no boulevards or plazas or anything that takes up to much space. Thank you to everyone who voted for me. I thought all the entries were really good and I had a hard time choosing. I wish more people would participate or at least vote. You can still vote even if you don't participate, right?

solarscreen

irrelevant

@assobanana76 As a participant in our vegetarian challenge here, I've followed that discussion with interest. I was even going to comment in the thread, to chime in against your numerous nay-sayers, but when I realized I'd need to create a Steam account, I decided against.

I had a Steam account a few years ago, but lost interest in it. Later, when I was trying to free up resources on an old and wheezing PC, I was very disturbed to find that I was unable to uninstall the Steam software. This experience has made me extremely reluctant to let Steam gain a foothold on my new machine.

Anyway, I notice that your use of houses and barns in your farm area is very similar to my own. I must say, I admire your good sense  ;)

assobanana76

Wow! that crop mass !!
my concept to the nth degree !! :)
in my small (small map!) I'm looking for more varied diet that I can create crops and orchards for each suit included fig and lettuce.
in the hope that others create at least 16 other semi !!

I hope that the 36 year life of my village vegan speak in my defense against those who give me him for bias.
can not deny having had various problems (the last with tools), but I think more due to the fact that he was (is?), a rookie who did not know the mechanics of the game.

point to self-sufficiency for at least ten years without a click of my mouse, and then I'll throw in a great map! see how it goes ..
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

about new cultures.
http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/662-Lots-Of-Seeds
This player needs someone to make it graphically his work as a mod .. I had read in passing somewhere here an ad for a designer 3d models that are offered if someone played the "written" (as he has already done).
you know where is that thread?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

yeah :( i free up like 17 spots for people make like a dozen new interesting mod with 1 to 2 resource and ....

.... Mister is taking them all !\! 20 new ressources and he doesnt even have the courage to make his own graphic himself !!!

everybody all moddler can go to ................. me i take all 20 !!!!!!!! yay ! love selfishness !