News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New Medieval Town v 1.1b

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2015, 01:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbi

Ah OK.  ;D Just call me Ima Dumas. At least now I have confirmation that the school can hold up to 30 students.....

RedKetchup

haha

but who is ima dumas ? lol
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bobbi

RedKetchup

oh i didnt undestood the lapsus. i thought it was a real person who did something ^^

Turis

Dumas?!? Don't you know Alexandre Dumas? The person who wrote the novel, "The three musketeers". Where did the smiley with the straight face go?

chillzz

Quote from: Turis on October 14, 2015, 07:51:04 AM
Dumas?!? Don't you know Alexandre Dumas? The person who wrote the novel, "The three musketeers". Where did the smiley with the straight face go?
Don't forget the Nutcracker, count of Monte Cristo and many others.
Alexandre Dumas père, to not confuse him with his son, Alexandre Dumas fils, which was also a very good writer.

But thats not the point.
@Bobbi made a joke 'ima dumas' ( try to spell ima  in English and  ' Dumas ' with an English / American accent )  then you get  '  i am a ' dum(b)as(s)

@RedKetchup thought Ima Dumas was a persons name, and he doesn't know that woman.

nothing at all related to the great novelists from Normandy
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

Bobbi

So glad somebody got the joke  ;)

Pangaea

Some funny ones in the Simpsons, for that that way inclined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtKnTegOIM4

Tar79

Thanks for an awesome mod RedKetchup :D

Just one thing Im missing, and that is smoke from houses. The smoke effect create atmosphere and it dont look well if using vanilla houses, CC or the fountain mod.
Is there a way to get smoke back?

RedKetchup

the smoke can only be back on the 3rd level. we cannot put it on 1st and 2nd floor because it stay there when we build a 3rd level ontop of these and the smoke seems to get out of walls instead.

Tar79

thanks for quick reply RedKetchup
ok I see, good point.

Bobbi

Rumor has it that smoke slows down the game, so I use CC no smoke mod. Never noticed therefore that Red's houses didn't smoke  ;D

RedKetchup

yeah i didnt put any smoke cause that :) to help people out to play this game and help them to go higher population and reduce the lag ^^

pliton

And we are thankful for that!
Jesus saves...but Sundin scores on the rebound...

embx61

i succeed to make it store there, but , as soon as i ask to store there... they stop to roam around and just stay idle.
if for example i have another one, a real herbalist hut, they work and roam around and has a real production window and the herbalist of harbalist hut go to the apothecary hut and go stock there. that part is working fine. but the herbalists of the apothecary just idle.
looks like or i make them roam around and harvest herbs, or i make them store and idle.

but at least, even if they store and idle, people still go there , take 1 herb, and make an infusion and get their 1/2 heart. (they dont have to go to the barn or market, take an herb , and then go at apothecary). herbs are already there and they take those.

the difference with tavern, they consume produce (take fruits and make ale), herbalist though should roam around and find herbs on the ground.

Any change you can PM me the Template Apothecary file Red?
I screwed up somewhere and the game crashes as I click on the building(Build with cheat) or the footprint  :(

If I use it as a regular resident building it works fine so it must be the Apothecary file in the Template folder I miss something.

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]