News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New Medieval Town v 1.1b

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2015, 01:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

Quote from: DesoPL on July 06, 2015, 05:50:24 AM
I noticed bug i think. I started produce Joists from Advanced Blacksmith from CC, but it shows everytime that magazine is full etc.

It's no bug and has nothing to do with the NMT-mod.

Joist is a CC-product, probably "tagged" as material. If the limit sign is shown, you have much of some other materials, like sand and clay and bricks and glass and, and, and........... If you increase the material level, it would work perfectly well. (or joist might also be connected to tools, but materials is more logical)

buckbeach

Think I found a conflict bug between NMT and CCGL and don't know if it the latest version or not. 

I am using several each of NMT medical clinics and the CCGL Hospitals.  I deactivate them when not needed.   When I go to reactivate them the NMT will accept the reactivation as normal but the CCGL hospitals cause a crash.

Have tested a couple of saves (one with an epidemic and one without) and a crash results each time.  Curious and another bug is the one of the NMT clinics shows patients even though no sick people have visited it.

Buck

RedKetchup

i cannot tell you ......  :-X
i just checked and it has the same code as the vanilla hospital (minus the attracting radius which purpose to attract idlers around it to spread the diseases.)
and the only other thing changes, the attendance is good for 10 people instead of 30.

:-X :-X
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

buckbeach

Well, if it crops its ugly head up again with someone else you will have a reference that it happened before.

BTW, tried to get clever and demolish all the NMT clinics to see if that would help (resulted in over 650 infected before all were demolished), but the moment I tried to restaff the hospital, BAM, crash.  Again the NMT would restaff but with strange results.

Going back to see if I demolish the CCGL hospitals will help.

RedKetchup

Xenon89

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 06, 2015, 02:17:02 AM
i can maybe do. but about water/copper, i just dont want to make the game as complicated as CC is doing. The major 'quality'  of my mods they still keep the very simplicity of the game. I try to keep it simple :)
but i can see about water+flour = bread.

Ah okay, didn't know that :) But the" Flour+Water = Bread" thing would be nice, since its still a simple product-chain.

The style of the Hostel as normal housing would be great. I love this corner house style, but i don't need that many hostels in my town :D

DesoPL

Quote from: Nilla on July 06, 2015, 06:16:52 AM
Quote from: DesoPL on July 06, 2015, 05:50:24 AM
I noticed bug i think. I started produce Joists from Advanced Blacksmith from CC, but it shows everytime that magazine is full etc.

It's no bug and has nothing to do with the NMT-mod.

Joist is a CC-product, probably "tagged" as material. If the limit sign is shown, you have much of some other materials, like sand and clay and bricks and glass and, and, and........... If you increase the material level, it would work perfectly well. (or joist might also be connected to tools, but materials is more logical)

Yup you are right, my bad. Yet still good work Ketchup.

Xenon89

Just something I recognized a second ago: Is it on purpose that your houses do not produce any smoke? It looks kind of weird between the CC- and vanilla houses producing smoke the whole day :)

RedKetchup

no because most people ask to disable the smoke cause it make the game lag very badly. not everyone have a super computer.

Paeng

Quote from: Xenon89 on July 06, 2015, 12:58:32 PMIs it on purpose that your houses do not produce any smoke?

Yes, because otherwise you would get weird and fat pillars of smoke when you build 3 floor houses each with their own smoke stack...  ;)

I agree, no smoke is strange when you always play with smoke on (which some folks with older PC need)...
I still feel there could be smoke at least from the 3rd floors...  ;)

EDIT
Oops, sorry RedK, I did not mean to contradict you... however, I don't think that most people cannot run with smoke because of a lame machine... I think most people can do so with no problem... it's just that you always only hear from the few - and they should please use the CC No Smoke mod (or better yet, one you make specifically for NMT), so everybody else can enjoy the nice atmosphere with smoke  ;)

<rant off/> LOL

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Xenon89

I see the point, but actually I don't have a super computer either and still can play with smoke. You loose a lot of atmosphere without smoke in my opinion. Maybe a Version with and another without would be a solution? (I don't know how much effort it is to implement smoke)

RedKetchup

Wood Cutter

At the risk of repeating myself is it possible to get a list of the proper order of mods particulary the NMT , Med. Castle  , Fountain mod and CC

Paeng

Quote from: Wood Cutter on July 06, 2015, 04:38:26 PMthe proper order of mods

For NMT and CC, it does not matter. Depending what you want to have preference, put it on top...

See all the different preferences here...

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

buckbeach

Followup on Medical Clinic.

With the delete of the CCGL Hospital I am no longer am getting crashes

As far as the NMT clinic patients, when a person becomes infected it seems they are immediately assigned to a clinic (and the clinic shows them as a patient), regardless if they are still working, getting food, etc., or their location in relation to a/the clinic.