News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

I really dont want to live alone !

Started by RedKetchup, March 23, 2018, 01:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

This is a real banished story :)

The place has took place in an Adam&Eve starting aventure.
it is about a young woman, Mernadia, grand daughter of Adam and Eve.
Mernadia got a young brother, Jalentice. When he was enough old to get married, (17 y old) he decided and he picked up his cousin Janelope. Janelope was younger, she had 16 y.
So Mernadia was shocked when it was time to get married, she saw her future husband got stolen by a younger rival..
and that stayed on her heart for long time. She was 28 y old and there was no one else she could get a life with /cry

When her grand parent, Adam and Eve left her world, she took their empty house. And she got to live alone long time. She had 37, everyone though she would died like an old maid.
but she didnt intended like this.

When her mother Lean died, her father Ladarie came to live with her. She has at this time 41 y old. Too old to get babies.
At 50, her father died. it was his turn to go, and Mernadia find herself alone, again.
But one day, a terrible accident happended, her old time young rival unexpected died, crushed by a rock, Her young brother, Jalentice whos now 62, came to live (with his son) with her.

I will never be alone now ! I dont want to live alone !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

As you can see, old citizen can continue their live after death of beloved...
they really dont need to get thrown out of their house for new younger family :P

when Jalentice took his son and gone to live with his sister in the old ancestral wooden house.... a new familly took the nice stone house that has been left empty

all this story, the game handle it itself... i did nothing to force people ^^

Nilla

Yes, you see more of these funny things when the settlement is small. You also know your people better; who's related to whom and so on.

How did you like the A&E start? Not so hard as you thought, I guess.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on March 23, 2018, 01:51:49 AM
Yes, you see more of these funny things when the settlement is small. You also know your people better; who's related to whom and so on.

How did you like the A&E start? Not so hard as you thought, I guess.

i did 2 start of Adam&Eve. 2 in 2 night. both i ve got school ON ready before the 1st child hit 10. and i fully educated all the children in both start.
the thing that really help is the "oh shit button" aka named : Collect Food Icon ^^ it saved me so often ^^

without this, in both case.... i would have been extremly bad LOL
if it wouldnt be there, i would have to make a gatherer hut before end of winter.

Nilla

Kristahfer

You took the words right out of my mouth @RedKetchup .....