News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

carrotS vs carrot (hobbits vs cc)

Started by banishedsanni, May 17, 2021, 05:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

banishedsanni

The CC mod contains 4 types of tinnery buildings that can make tinned fruit/veg/meat/soup.
The veg. tinnerey can use "carrot" - without S

The hobbit mod of @kid1293 brings a lilttle carrot farm which produces carrotS - with an S which the CC tinnery wont accept.

Is there anything me, someone or @kid1293 could do about?

kid1293

Hi Sanni.
It is possible to change ALL my carrots to carrot, but I have them in several mods.
It would be a mess to start changing them all. Live with CC carrot in cans.
Or live without cans. Sorry.

banishedsanni

I understand :)

I wish I could change it myself, (would be only 1 mod for me) but I dont even can get the modkit to work - tried everything google offered me but no matter what, i get an error msg.

Anyway @kid1293 , thanks for the quick reply and ill have to tin something else i guess :)

RedKetchup

i think in RKEC carrot = carrot (no "s")
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

banishedsanni

@RedKetchup I do use RKEC (no music version) and  I could simply generate carrot (without s) via a crop field and the CC tinnery would accept these - thats true.
But I wanted to use the hobbit carrotS field bcs it looks cute and generates a good amount of carrotS for its size

School garden with carrotS field - where the children get prepared for their later work life

BTW i love your old dry shack @RedKetchup  - with a lil bit of deco it looks nice and generates a very good amount of food. I love that I can dry mushrooms here - not only meat. I sometimes wish I could dry other vegs and fruits here too (dried tomatos, banana chips etc) but I rly love it as it is.