Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod Set: Japan

Started by angainor88, December 30, 2019, 06:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angainor88

The Takayama Machiya is complete. Matches the Takayama brewery in style

taniu

angainor88 ;D ;D ;D You're doing great - I see newer and newer buildings, I guess it will be a big mod? Thank you - Greetings

angainor88

The Kurashiki House is done!

galensgranny

Those are quite nice textures on that house.

angainor88

The "boarding house" is done, the Iwate Inn. I may do another boarding house as well, but I'm not sure yet.

taniu

angainor88 ;D ;D ;D Can you add a  The "boarding house"roof  - texture like the building - Takayama Machiya? I like it very much - it looks very nice . Greetings

angainor88

I can't on this model, the roof is very thick and would look silly with a tiled roof. However, the other boarding house I am planning to make won't have a thatch roof.

taniu

@angainor88 ;D Ok . I don't know much about textures. For me it's good news for another roof - not a straw roof, although I don't mind a straw roof - because this roof structure is found in other mods.I am sending photos of roofs - maybe you will choose something? Regards

angainor88

Slowing down a bit for the holiday season I'm afraid, but here is the Bengara House. Bengara is a mineral pigment made from iron oxide that is used to color things like pottery, and in this case, houses.

kid1293

Wow, that was a heavy color! Very nice! :)

taniu

galensgranny

I like those houses, and that roof color!

taniu

@angainor88 ;D  :(Will you be able to complete your wonderful project? before closing the page? Will The Big Chihuahua wait - I don't know how much time it gives us and will there be someone who will lead this page?Regards

banishedsanni

Im sure the forum wont be shut down. There is still hope

angainor88

I also hope the forum will not be shut down, and I see a lot of people willing to help so that gives me hope.

I do also post my mods on Steam when they are done, and I might start up a Nexus mods page after I finish this mod, just to have it in more places. So, the project won't be done by the end of the year, but you'll definitely get it :)