News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Whats about a new wonderful... Townhall ?

Started by RedKetchup, August 13, 2016, 12:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Whats about a new wonderful... Townhall ?

something like 14x20 ? around that, not sure of final size....

i am progressing in it :)

there is a lot of details :)

maybe a couple of person can guess what is my 'picture' model ^^ some people wont find alone ^^
but i let you guess.

2 screenshot of the progress so far. i am maybe at 25% done so far. still alot of work to do ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Impressive!!!

I guess we now can leave 'tiny' buildings behind...  ;D

Nilla

Tom Sawyer

Please with a new profession for Mr. or Mrs. President.^^

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 13, 2016, 01:39:00 PM
Please with a new profession for Mr. or Mrs. President.^^

HAHA maybe ^^ note we cannot assign a worker to a Townhall... but i can put that profession. the citizen president will go idle all the time with an exclamation mark over the head ^^
could be funny ^^

i started the balcony on top :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 13, 2016, 02:15:05 PM
the citizen president will go idle all the time with an exclamation mark over the head

Just like some presidents.^^

elemental

A new town hall would be great. I really dislike the vanilla town hall with that tower with the strange pointy roof. The CC version is nice, great for a large town/city but actually too nice for a small community. I'd love to see something in between. A town hall, not a city hall, but having said that this big city hall looks great so far.  :)

RedKetchup

this is starting to have more shapes :)

the sides balcony with half of the windows on the side ... it give a nice better look 3D :)

i am extremly certain, once in game .... it will be EPIC !!

RedKetchup

that big window in middle of the side count alot in the look and give alot of luxury to the building :)

Kimbolton

This is great. I love all the detail. Can't wait to see the finished model! :)

brads3

we do have the governor house in the new CC so yeah other jobs can b assigned. but truthfully i would wish for someting more like the congress buulding than the white house. i agree with the others that we need a mid size upgrade to the town hall. the old 1 looks haunted or something n the colonial town hall is more for a metro center than a starting out settlement. u musta read the post the other day bout wanting mega monuments?? lol

RedKetchup

the colonial one is kinda a "middle one". this one is almost a wonder (in comparaison with Majestic Cathedral) and will be bigger in size.

I started part of the roof section. i didnt found a texture = of the White house has ... but did my best to find one suitable.

elemental

It certainly looks impressive. You have quite a knack for 3D modelling. You could also make a post office and a bank in the same style. Or even some fancy town houses. Not sure if a PO or a bank would have any game function, but they would look good.

Kimbolton

QuoteI started part of the roof section. i didnt found a texture = of the White house has ... but did my best to find one suitable.

I think it looks good.

QuoteIt certainly looks impressive. You have quite a knack for 3D modelling. You could also make a post office and a bank in the same style. Or even some fancy town houses. Not sure if a PO or a bank would have any game function, but they would look good.

I actually like that idea. Also I know some people don't like buildings without a function but some purely decorative buildings add a nice touch to towns and cities.