News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod Set: Morocco (in progress)

Started by angainor88, November 05, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angainor88

Yeah it is a nice texture :) It was difficult finding marble ones that weren't floor tiles haha

And thank you, @1 !

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

I chime in with thank you for broadening our horizons. =)
Nicely done set!

tuggistar

Your set is very beautiful. Angainor88 could you check your four set again? All four set together with the rest of the mods from this site can not run. If not difficult.

angainor88

@tuggistar  Did you try putting this mod above any of my other mods? The toolbars might not be compatible. I have updated the other mods, but just moving this one might also work.

Let me know if that works :)

tuggistar

Everything works and runs, but without Moroccan Tea. With Moroccan Tea mod in no way.

angainor88

Hmm I just updated the Moroccan Tea mod two days ago. Can you re-download and try again?

And, when you say it is not working, is it not showing up? or is it crashing the game?

Thanks!

angainor88

The first of the houses is complete: the Bedouin House!

Jinxiewinxie

angainor88

Second house is done! I worry it looks too big, but the doors scale with vanilla houses...

The Atlas Mountain House

kid1293

Wow. That's a nice one. I like that brown trim on the wall. :)
There is the inspiration for a whole set  ;) :D
No worry, it is not too big!

angainor88

Whew really busy week so I didn't get to work on mods much, but I finished the next part: the Ksar House!

I am going to make another piece of this, the Ksar Tower, but I need more time...

adelegarland

Those are nice!  Can't wait for more.  Good Job!
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

angainor88

These took a lot of time to clean up in Blender for some reason, so there was some delay. But here is the Ksar Tower!