News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod Set: Japan

Started by angainor88, December 30, 2019, 06:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angainor88

The Edo Trading Post is done (shown with deer enjoying it)

Glenn

angainor88

Well complete! Six different variations

galensgranny

angainor88

Kyushu Hospital complete!

Kristahfer

So far I do like what this mod will bring to the game. I am concerned about the overall darkness of the project. Most of the Japanese buildings I have seen have not been so very dark, rather they were brighter in color. Will we be able to have buildings in both darker and lighter colorization?

angainor88

When you say dark, are you referring to the colors (ie the gray roof tiles, dark brown wood) or the shadowy look of it?

There isn't going to be a color F variant on this one, because the texture of the sides was done by me and it took a lot of work lol. I'd have to do it all over again if I used a different color wood, and this was the wood color of the actual building I based this one on. Some of the other pieces in the set use different wood and tiles.

If it's the shadowy-ness, that comes from the AO, which I will probably lighten some when I finish the set. I want to do the AO lightening at the end so it is consistent across the pieces.

I hope that helps answer your question

angainor88

Cemetery is done! So many small pieces... and I learned I'd been spelling cemetery as "cemetary"...

I also made a deco version of the wall as well, in two colors

kid1293

That is a superb thing @angainor88 !!
The color scale is just so good and a very interesting design.
Thanks a lot for showing :)

angainor88

Thank you @kid1293 !

I had to kill a lot of bannies to get it all to work/look ok hahaha

taniu

@ angainor88 ;D ;D ;D You're doing great - fantastic buildings and ideas. - I'm looking forward to this release - Will you add - kimono to your clothes? Cheers

angainor88

When I finish all the buildings, I may try a redo of the bannies's clothes, though I don't know how yet.

angainor88

Hunting Tower complete! 6 (or maybe 7, if I go with a mini town hall) buildings left to go

angainor88

Moar updates!

The Kampo Herbalist is finished, and I added two deco plants (one that I made for the herbalist, one from the Jomon Fish Weir). Left: Liquorice Root, Right: River Reeds.

(The liquorice root one is kinda hard to see against the green background, sorry)

angainor88

Pretty simple, but it is a woodcutter after all