News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Yard Cover V1.4

Started by kid1293, April 17, 2017, 12:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

very nice assortment, thank you for update   :)

kid1293

:) Hehe, I feel sorry for the f-key!

Will look at the Workplace mod now.
Query ask for a market. Maybe - maybe too much work with all
good mods out there. I've done some changes already but
nothing 'out-of-the-magicians-hat' stuff. :)

Abandoned

@kid1293 hmm  tiny market and market puzzle, plenty of markets out there already.  Specialized storage now too, who could possibly use them all? 

brads3

for a good market set,can you look at slinks small market set?in the developing blog of it she has a good pic.they keep everything in enclosed buildings. that set does need upgraded with the new tags.thank you.

kid1293

Sorry @brads3 , I dont have her code so I can't 'refurbish' it.

As Abandoned said, there are plenty of markets out there.

Paeng

Quote from: Abandoned on May 05, 2017, 10:44:42 AMwho could possibly use them all?

I do   :D

Seriously... I thoroughly enjoy all the market- and storage-options we have now, distribution of goods is much better than with just default markets, barns and piles.  :)

* I really used to hate it if I had to force a barn into a spot where it looks out of place...  ::)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

brads3

very true PAENG. plus most of the sets are under the 1.06. EMBX did a 1.07 set. that is about the only 1 other than CC.

Abandoned

Maybe jumping the gun, horse before the cart and all that.  Who knows what changes in next update from Luke, maybe everything will have to be done over!

Paeng

Quote from: brads3 on May 05, 2017, 12:57:32 PMEMBX did a 1.07 set. that is about the only 1 other than CC.

Hmmm... 107 markets and storage are also plenty in DS mods, RedK Training, Kid sets...?
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

kid1293

Don't say so @Abandoned:D

I am updating now, hoping nothing incompatible comes from Luke.
I will in time update Puzzle Market too, so there will be more markets for 1.0.7.

Abandoned

@I am trying to see which 1.0.7 mods are okay with 1.0.6.  If I update my game it will be after we see what Luke does, he is taking awhile.  Is that good?   So far I marked in my notes not to build town hall in your stone house set, it froze up, tiny town hall looks great with set.  The rest of the pieces worked fine, really nice looking houses.

kid1293

Yes, I know. Stone house town hall has all 1.0.7 flags.

Is there anything that comes to mind about Stone House Addon?
Something missing? It is just that, an addon.

Abandoned

@kid1293 will give that some thought but I think stone house addon is fine as is, it goes so well with the other sets.  I liked the angled house and I like the colors of the doors, looked very warm and welcoming.   :)

RedKetchup

i am pretty sure the 1.0.7 is coming very soon.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

@RedKetchup that would be good, and it will be interesting to see what Luke includes in update.

@kid1293 went back to Newport and built the stone house addon small spa.  It looks really good, added a few of your deco plants. It will look nice with the deep forest mod too.  I really like the color of the water, it would be nice to have that color carried over to a house, the color of the roof of the forest outpost church too.  Not that I'm making a suggestion, just saying I like those colors.  :)