News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

In Transit - Small storage yard

Started by kid1293, April 25, 2018, 01:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Hi!
I got a message from @liberty152 about a shed for wood.
I don't think a shed is appropriate. How much wood can be stored in 3 by 3 feet?
But I liked the idea of having an option to 'spread out' the material.
That is why I call it In Transit.

I made a storage yard with attached roof. You can do the same with an edited storage yard
and a ghosted roof but hey... I like small and tiny mods. :)

Right now it is only one texture and only wood storage. Just to show you. It can change.

Tell me if it is a good idea and talk about improvements.

wiscoke

nice!, I would use it as a gazebo and put a table and some benches under it. and then some picket fences or flowers around it :) .

would love different kinds of textures ;)

kid1293

;D It is not a cover only. It has a storage yard under - so no gazebo.

Try tanypredator's 'Arbors and water lilies' for gazebos. They are buildable on land too if I remember correct.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=174

Abandoned

Hi @kid1293 very nice little wood shed, I really like the looks of the logs.  I think I would like the supporting posts to be on the 4 corners though.  As far as other textures, I can think of quite a few = Garden Shed II - forester and matching log sheds ,nice. oh oh, firewood sheds needed too.  ;D

kid1293

Garden Shed II was on my mind. A lot of textures ready to use.

Demolish, clean up and re-build... posts in corners? I'll check. Maybe not too hard

Is roof okay? Or do you want a more traditional broken roof?

Log, Iron, Stone, Material, Firewood...   Ore?

River

I love the roof. It's so darn cute! And different options for storage would be great, like for firewood, stone, iron, etc.

I agree with Abandoned tho, the posts on the four outer corners would be good.

Different textures for the roof is nice but keep the current look as one of the options, I like it!  ;D

Can you make it compatible with Kraylerg's Ridiculous Storage option? I use that and it's great for having a small storage area that holds several times more than it's vanilla version. It doesn't affect some mods. 
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

Abandoned

The roof looks very nice, and more storage option choices great.   :)

kid1293

Posts in corners fixed.
More storage options. 8 flags for the vanilla storage yard means 8 separate variants.
Roof stays! I will find a second roof just for fun.
I don't want to be ridiculous  ;D but it will be better storage than vanilla.

River

REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

Abandoned

me too  :D I like the corner posts, very nice.  If only choice of 1 more roof then I have to think about that.

galensgranny

kid1293

This was fun. A second texture. Wellknown I suppose ;)

River

Abandoned

:) Wonderful, I was thinking Forest Outpost but I love vanilla match.

galensgranny

The vanilla orangish  roof texture is nice.