News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

THE NORTH 6

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 09, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

i think he means the buildings can't be tight up against each other. he's thinking of something like Necora's fort royal mod but with a northern texture.
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=367

darnokthemage

Looks great! Also saw the guide, i always lose because of tools! Or i expand too fast, i wish we could make bad (but better then none) tools with wood and iron ore in workshops.

brads3

you could if you add the blacksmith tool mod and mini mod from blackliquid or CC site.

Abandoned

tuggistar

I Don't know what the problem is, but with these mods I have a problem: Nordic Tailor Shop, Dairy Hut, Village Shop, Nordic Granary, Loft Store House, they Crash Game with mods from this site. With the rest of the Mods from the site about the north is all right.

brads3

most likely mod order and conflicts with other mods you are using.try to move the nordic mods down in the order. if you click the minimize icon on the mod when in the game,you might be able to narrow down what mods they are conflicting with.

tuggistar

BRADS3 move the Nordic mods down in the order did not work. Game crash.

brads3

what other mods are you using?

tuggistar

All mods with version 1.0.7 from this site in new versions. RK Editor Choice main mod then Colonial Charter-Journey 1.76,
All DS Mods from 1.0.7
All ambx61 Mods from 1.0.7
All Kid Mods from 1.0.7
and everything else. Without Nordic Tailor Shop, Dairy Hut, Village Shop, Nordic Granary, Loft Store House, mod everything works perfectly. And the rest of the Mods from the north.

brads3

WOW,do you have enough computer to handle all that the RK and CC take a lot of memory to run when used together.adding more mods than the comp will hanle can slow the game speed down and push out the crash.EB's i am not sure why all those would crash. the tailor might be coded slightly different for reindeer hides but can't see anything that would crash the game.TOM does use different flags in the North. might try them 1 at a time and loading either above the RK or just below it before any other mods.

Tom Sawyer

I looked into it but cannot find a reason why these separated mods should cause crashes. They are simple buildings without any special UI, flags or things. Not even conflicting with the community toolbar. They should be red only because of included bricks and tiles or milk and cheese in the dairy. So I would place them always below CC or Reds main mod to not overwrite their resources. It could be helpful to know when exactly it crashes.

tuggistar

I checked Banished today, mine mod on Crash and there was a strange situation. Mod I removed VillageShop as it already is in mod Red Cottage, I at first did not notice it, but a game all the same Crash at start of Banished. Mod LoftStoreHouse at me nothing does not clash in the list Mods and in a game works as well as it is necessary when I started Mod without DairyHut, NordicTailorShop, NordicGranary, But when I pressed the button in the menu with mod a game immediately of Crash, the same situation and with mod Moroccan Tea as a game works the building from Moroccan Tea with LoftStoreHouse works and functions, But when I pressed the button in the menu with mod a game immediately of Crash. Other three mod generally clash with RawMaterial. Tried to disconnect mod Adriana's Library which functions and to include Adriana's College which was not started before too and Adriana's College earned as well as it is necessary but as soon as included Adriana's Library most as with mod Moroccan Tea too again and with LoftStoreHouse mod a game immediately Crash with pressing of Mods button in the menu.

There May be a limit on the simultaneously active mod or a problem with the MoD Banished UI Mod v 1.1.
I'm editing the Mod list with the help of the Mods manager.

kid1293

Quote from: tuggistar on March 24, 2019, 06:17:52 PM
There May be a limit on the simultaneously active mod or a problem with the MoD Banished UI Mod v 1.1.

I guess it is so. Mod Manager does not have that limit, it can write too many mods into the registry!
Try to remove a handful of other not so important mods and take back those you think are a problem.
If the problem is resolved there certainly is a limit problem.

Anyone can verify?

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

kid1293

There is always a risk when removing mods from a running game.