News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Old Town Ports & Pirates V1.01

Started by kid1293, October 22, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuggistar

kid1293 I ran the banished activated mods and immediately entered the game, then had no problems in the game and exit completely banished. the problem is when I go into banished from desktop.
brads3 list of mods:
Banished UI Mod
Buxton Scetch Font
Real Calendar en
Russian Translation (Lucy Bextor)
Better Stock Piles (DS)
Cold Realism
EB Tuggistar Tombstone Override
SeasonFX
Tree Daydream
Pine Set
RK Ducks as Livestock
RK Editors Choice Edition
Maritimes Riffle
Natural Diversity v1.1
Horse Wagen
Infections +
Bakery Plus
Blacksmith Tools
CC Castle Storage
Unhappiness Radius
Magazine Materials
Happiness Radius
Statue Of Plus
Colonial Charter Journey 1.76
Orchard Foresters
Brick Tunnel
Build Monuments
Cathedral
San Miguel Belltower
Stable
Tool Shed
Tropical GreenHouse
Soup Kitchen
Fast Food Stand
PirateCove
Grow Roots
Grow Ginger
Seed Diversity
Brown Horse Livestock
White Horse Livestock
Marble Quarry-A CC Mod
Jade Quarry-A CC Mod
The Fountain-Highborn Society
Ivisible Add Collision
Color Roads
Grassy Roads
Covering
Irrigate Beta
Mini Buildings
Renewable .resources Beta 2
Terraform Super BETA
Greener Environment
Hires Terrain Textures
The Emporium Building
All DS Mods from 1.0.7
All ambx61 Mods from 1.0.7
All Necora Mods from 1.0.7
All Kid Mods from 1.0.7
City Roads 1.0.7 I See Fire 1.0.7 Ketchup 1.0.7 Warehouse Inc. 1.0.7 ChooChoo 1.0.6 Smugler'S Cave 1.0.6 Settlers Tents 1.0.4 New Medieval Castle BETA 0 .2A 1.0.4 Tom Sawyer,
separated from the North of Mods
Decorative Plants-V Voeille Narrow Row Houses-AzemOcram D20 Medieval Houses-D20 Despo20 SmallTipi-triangle South African Miscellaneous-A8 angainor88 South African Housing-A8 angainor88 Wood Cottage-MD
Color Tile Road Mod Canal New Roads add-on wintin roads Coastal House Japanese Fasilities Japanese Houses Stone Bridge NanashiXiMoai MrFlopsiesStoneBridge
Tent Village School With Fire Water and Other Decorations Soapairy zSoapairy
Mush zCrop Masher zMash
Wasabi Rename zWasabi
This list of mods I have for a long time. The problem with this list I haven't.

kid1293

Wow, I have no idea!
I run ten-fifteen mods at a time and I do that to avoid problems.
I am sorry but I do not think I am capable of helping you.  :(

brads3

that sounds strange. so you can get to banished via the folder but the desktop icon crashes? wonder if somehow the desktop is pointing to an older version. did you try to make a new desktop icon? if it keeps doing this go to regedit and clear the banished completely from the registry. this is where the mod manager helps. it can keep a list of the mods and order.

hopledor

I just noticed a small issue with the pirates den.
When the luxuries limit is reached and there is no more rum in the tavern, bannies stop drinking because no one ever bring back to the den the rum stored elsewhere.
Sure to solve this i can raise the limit or send some rum to a warehouse or a trader and then the production and consumption of rum will restart but well, it's a lot of work :)

kid1293

@hopledor - You have to tell Pirate's Den to 'produce' rum by opening a barrel of rum.
input=barrel / output=rum and happy bannies.

If you have set luxuries limit too low they will, of course, not open the barrel.
To me luxuries flag is still alcohol and it works as such. CC and many other have changed it, though.

hopledor

I understand how it produces rum and how the limit works.

What I mean is the limit can be reach very quickly because some of the rum is taken by the market workers and then stored outside the tavern.
As it seems bannies can drink only in a tavern, the stored rum is not used and the tavern stop working at some point.
Could the tavern also been ordered to bring in some rum or alcohol or luxuries ?

I've seen different behaviour for tavern depending on the mod.
In CC i'm not sure how it works, some tavern produce alcohol, others just take luxuries from outside. But it seems most of time, they all offer diiferent kind of alcohol if available in a storage or market.
I believe taverns from DS work the same.
In the North, there is a choice between producing or offering alcohol from outside in the tavern UI.

So I just assumed that there is somewhere parameters that allow a tavern to fill its inventory with something not used for its production.

kid1293

Sure there are ways to make taverns work different from each other.
I don't think I have seen bannies go and take the alcohol from a tavern.
If that is the case, it use to be another tavern stealing.
I only have one other drinking place which does not produce. In Medieval Grace.
The monastery produces wine and ale which can be stored and use in the 'Garden Corner'.

Alcohol flag is not often used in storage buildings. (except CC which I know little about)

Abandoned

@hopledor this mod has several different factors to take into consideration.  Pirates have still to make rum and pirate's den to serve it.  The port part of mod have distillery and regular tavern.  There is also rum from booty ship.  There is nothing wrong with the rum production chain as it is in this mod.

hopledor

@Abandoned I was just telling how it works in my game. But ok I'll try it without CC. I'm sure you're right and there won't be any problem.

@kid1293 In my case, the rum was going to the market. The vendor should have taken it but i have not witnessed it.  But like you say it's probably because of a CC interaction.

hopledor

Ok, I've made another game with only a limited number of mod (Multiple starts, LaborWindow, BanishedUIEventlog, banishedUImaps, and a few others all from kid: Chopchop, Workplace, AnimalshedSA, BakeryGarden, Tiny, AmongTrees, MoreHousesVanilla, GrannyPark, StorageCarts and StorageCrates)

Nothing that can hurt Old Town & Pirates I guess.

Even then vendors from Pirates Stash have been gradually taking rum from Pirate Den until the amont in Pirate Stash was just a bit superior to the alcohol limit.
And of course at this point the tavern stopped producing.
So It's not a CC matter.

I'm suspecting the vendors to be dishonest. Keeping rum in the stash like this, they must be trying to increase its price Such an organized shortage shouldn't be tolerated !  :P

tuggistar

kid1293 don't know how to say but without CC 1.76 the game started but when clicked on the theme MoD icon at once Crash. I'm just talking for information. Conflicts are basically a chain of rum production and files associated with the town hall. Also for information.

brads3

does the crash happen with the mod both above and below the CC?

tuggistar

Brads3 I tried to put the MoD at the bottom of the list and on top of CC 1.76 Crash in both cases.

Abandoned

@tuggistar, you have so many conflicting mods in your mod list and ones that would overwrite others.  Why don't you try disabling all mods and play with Old Town Ports & Pirates, it has everything needed for a nice no problem town.  :)

kid1293

@NIKOLINA - An alternate download at Nexus!

http://www.nexusmods.com/banished/mods/62/?