News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (3) thread

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 07:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: moonbelf on May 01, 2019, 04:59:12 PM
Thanks Red that's exactly what I did  ::) Corrected my mistake and everything is working as it should be now :)

sweet
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

moonbelf

Thanks Red! Love the new rowhouses. Here's a screenshot of work in progress in my town of Merryville. They look wonderful.

RedKetchup

yeah they are nice and cozy, like colorful little houses.

RedKetchup

added Wild Leek spawns in the Rise of the Pharaoh.

moonbelf

Those look really good. Look exactly like leeks!

RedKetchup

today i decided to fix and do all my remove toolbar.

things on the ground dont necessairly have the same names as vanilla or rkec had... so i ve got to fix all the links to natural resources files ...

as you can see, there are some gone (iron, deadwood)  and some new ones appeared (tin, wild things). many of the rkec remove tools are back.

here the final Remove toolbar:

moonbelf

Kristahfer

@RedKetchup I like the new menu structure. Will the rules surrounding the new menu also allow harvesting of items from other modders?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kristahfer on May 03, 2019, 04:54:25 PM
@RedKetchup I like the new menu structure. Will the rules surrounding the new menu also allow harvesting of items from other modders?

no. for that i need to have them giving me a copy of all those items to pickup. those remove tools work with a list of names of files.

taniu

@RedKetchup  :DIf I can suggest something about "Egypt" - I read that ancient Egypt "papyrus growing on the banks of the river made paper, mats, boats and other objects" - that would be an industry - In addition to growing legumes, including lentils, chickpeas and sesame ; vegetables - lettuce, onions, garlic; fruits - especially dates and grapes, as well as fodder plants for animal nutrition"
and secondly, I dream of a farm of camels and crocodiles - it does not have to be an animation here - but these animals are exotic - it would be nice to put them in this climate - bannies - to have meat, wool and eggs? Please, think about my suggestion? Greetings ;D :-[

Jinxiewinxie

Any new sneak peeks you can share with us Mr. @RedKetchup ?

RedKetchup

i am sorry. not feeling very well lately :(
so i didnt made a lot of things, i only added wild lettuce in game.

lots of nausea... waking up extremly wet cause perspirations... i also lost a lot of weight (like 30 pounds) cause i am not hungry. sometime i try to eat something but after 1-2 bites i have hard to swallow...

Jinxiewinxie

Is it just too hot lately for you?? My mum always had difficulty like that when its too warm out. I hope you feel better soon, I'm sending healthy thoughts and internet hugs your way =)

taniu

@RedKetchup :(I am very sad because of this message - I am very sorry for you - I think you will overcome the disease? I know that you do not have an appetite, but maybe some juices or fruits - my mother said that the best chicken soup is chicken + beef + vegetables - this is a remedy for regaining strength and better mood. Cheers , cheers

Abandoned

Chicken soup good and aspirin for fever.  Feel better soon, Mr @RedKetchup