News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (3) thread

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 07:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

i did the code for the Wild Beehives to spawn...
the gatherers will grab them and get honey.

in game you will also notice if you look closely, the little bees will float around  ;D

(hard to tell though in a screenshot; you dont notice enough the bees in jpgs)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

moonbelf

Really nice! Looks like you're making good progress on this mod :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: moonbelf on May 17, 2019, 07:45:29 PM
Really nice! Looks like you're making good progress on this mod :)

i still have a couple of wild food to do ...
and after i need to balance all those food out.

i am wondering if i will continue to have flowers spawn food... or i will go just direct by the fodder grass spawning the food (of course, trees do too)

Gatherer

Will this honey be just honey or wild honey?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gatherer on May 18, 2019, 05:47:36 AM
Will this honey be just honey or wild honey?

regular honey , same honey as rkec.

RedKetchup

Added Juniper berries to Rise of the Pharaoh.
(the big bush near the purple/pink flowers...)

Kristahfer

The foliage is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing and playing with RotP

moonbelf

This whole mod is looking amazing  :)

Artfactial

RedKetchup

sorry again. i am a bit off lately, not doing anything. everyday i just feel to play... and not make new things :(
it will pass. yes i feel better lately. but i just play :P

i will comeback to it soon, maybe couple of weeks... i dunno.
but lately i saw something.... and i really want to make something before returning back to RotP ...

this picture show you something i saw and i love to see.... this little design of housing is very incredible looking and when i look at it, i cannot help myself to see it as a Colorful Little House 2 :) with probably a first floor 3x4 tiles, and as colorful little house, the 2nd floor would take the next 2 tiles to the right and imbricate exactly like colorful.

i love this photo of 2 floor little house

moonbelf

Everyone needs a break now and then to regenerate energy and let creative jiuces flow again  :)

I like the looks of that house and set in the mountains as it is, is a perfect setting. Or a wild west type lol.

taniu

@RedKetchup I am very worried about your health, I do not know how you feel today, well, you're slow down your work, do you think you've worked a lot lately? I'm sorry to ask about your weight? Did you make up for a few kilos? if you want I can send you a modest donation if they pay? recently I had some trouble - can I try? but I'm not sure if you'll get a donation? I will try - it is nothing from duty - only from my good heart.Cheers

RedKetchup

i feel less nausea since a week or 2.... i lost a good 30 pounds. still shaking.

moonbelf

Wow! That's a lot of weight to lose so quickly. Glad you're not nauseous any more but man that's scary. That was some really bad bug you picked up *hugs*

taniu

@RedKetchup. :(I am saddened by this message - I can only pray to God - about your health - I think I write cheers - but music forgive me - I just want to cheer you with these words - my English language is very weak - I used to do other times and do not attach to teach our generation to English - this is a very sad period for me - the masses were in the so-called cold war - between Russia and the USA - I tried with my debit card - unfortunately it did not work out - have to be a little patient - we have a lot lately the heat is coming from 30 C - to almost 40 C in the shade - for me it is a lot - and I'm also moving - I lost 15 kg - but I think it's only because of age - I'm anxious to 70-siatsk I wish you a lot of health . I am with you with all my heart - maybe you will beat your sickness in the end - I can write other words - * hugs * and Greetings