Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

These colors look nice together! :)

tuggistar

Hi Redketchup. You chances to update or supplement mod New Medieval Castle-Beta v 0.2a wall and Moats. The Colonial Charter really has a lot of walls to surround the city, but the medieval style is not very suitable. And these walls would be perfect to surround the city center, and approach the kid1293 Gothic Fantasy, Gothic Farm mod.

RedKetchup

i never thought about that ... you are surprising me with this...

listen, let it creeps in my subconscious brain ... and who knows ?
:P  :D
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

so i was drawing the Malt House...

i have a couple of details ... The Malt House Sign... some decorations... maybe a fence... still to do

edit: some explanation about the building....

the big part to the left is the grain floor or germination floor.
the little part to the right is the office and grinder.
the big tower is the malt kiln

the grain is lying on the ground for germination, once it has been developped as we call green malt, it is sent to the malt kiln to be dry. then it is grinded and rdy to be transfert to the tavern which will brew it into beer.

the value of Ale will drop to 6 offering only a +100% profit, while the Beer will take its place at 8 value.

Gatherer

Looks good. Minor suggestions:
- The roof on the little part should be at the same slope/height as the one on the big part (one continuous roof).
- Keep stone texture only on the lower section of walls.

My two cents.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

the thing will higher stone walls... it need to have a better control of temperature and humidity. (which stones provide)
but i can maybe lower it in the office part :P

RedKetchup

about the roof... i did it the same way as the tavern (and the glassmaker/gemcutter/jewelmaker)

Hawk

Quote from: Gatherer on May 05, 2018, 05:22:20 AM
- The roof on the little part should be at the same slope/height as the one on the big part (one continuous roof).

I kind'a like it like it is.  :)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Gatherer

Whatever you decide is OK Mr. Red. Just throwing out ideas here.
8)
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gatherer on May 05, 2018, 11:01:07 AM
Whatever you decide is OK Mr. Red. Just throwing out ideas here.
8)

i am just not satisfied with the Malt Kiln top part finishing.

taniu

@RedKetchup :D :D :D for me, all the models are fantastic - I only regret that I do not have such talent - you are wonderful - thank you for the hard work you put into these models - I am waiting patiently, I have a question about the project - Egypt - beautiful project - wonderful buildings - a lot of it I've designed a great theme - will you ever release this project - someone have already written about it? Now there are more possibilities? maybe this topic will also capture @ Kralyerg? Cheers!

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on May 16, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
Egypt - beautiful project - wonderful buildings - a lot of it I've designed a great theme - will you ever release this project

there is still a very thin chance, very thin

taniu

@ RedKetchup :D It is very difficult for  to make such a big mod: Rise of the Pharaoh - but I have a question if you can make mod - only houses and basic facilities? -Egypt ? we have 2 mod NMT 3.0 Series: Orchads - where you can use exotic plants and plant them - and mod - Palm Tree Start - kralyerg - what do you think?
the second case is: January 26, 2016 you wrote with "BlackLiquid(CC) and RedKetchup just agreed to team together to make this mod .... the MOST AWESOME Banished gaming experience :)
Right :)@ BlackLiquid accepted tonight to join me in the creation of this Mod : Rise of the Pharaoh ' - I think that Blackliquid - withdrew from this projec
3 matter - maybe someone from the great moderators will grab this idea and help you? great pity  - great design - something new for Banished? Cheers! :-[

River

"Rice of the Pharaoh"   ROFL!! I know I know, it was a typo....but it's implications are hilarious! :)
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

taniu

quotation - @ RedKetchup
"That's it ! My new project :) Rise of the Pharaoh.
Rise of the Pharaoh is 'Egyptian theme based' mod for Banished which will be best played on [CC : Desert maps]. "