News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Request - Log storage building(shack) with vendor assigned

Started by Gatherer, April 14, 2017, 05:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gatherer

If any modder finds time from their original work would it be possible to get a log only storage building with a vendor assigned? Something similar as a Nordic warehouse but only for logs?

For the model I'd like to see it halfway open on the sides with some logs visible on the inside. Not sure on the footprint size, perhaps 4x5 or 4x6. With a capacity of 600-800 logs.

Cheers
:)
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Tom Sawyer

I can offer a specialized nordic warehouse for logs with the same model, changed texture and "Wood" lettering at the front. It would have the same footprint on 6*7 tiles and a capacity of 250/tile which means 700 logs in the North or 900 in vanilla. As a quick solution. Delivery today.^^

Gatherer

@Tom Sawyer
Thanks for the quick offer which is greatly appreciated but I've actually had a simpler design in mind.

http://shrani.si/f/24/eU/4mtkmG3y/logstorage01.jpg

- 4x6 footprint (4x7 with road tiles).
- Black dots represent log pillars.
- Black rectangles represent wooden walls (half the citizen height).
- Thached roof.

I don't mind to wait.
Fiat panis.

kid1293

brads3

we need new storages and markets to work with the new 1.07 tags also. i don't think it is just us players, i think the laborers are confused as well. i know RED's fodder storage barns don't seem to like water.

Gatherer

@kid1293
That would be great if it's not too much of a hassle. I know you modders have had your hands full lately with all the updates to 1.0.7. As I've said earlier, time is not an issue here.
Fiat panis.

Maldrick

This is fantastic.  You guys are awesome!

Been getting great use of the Nordic barn, by the way.  As well as elements of kid1293's market puzzle and small town market.  So great to be able to stick a specific vendor in places.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on April 14, 2017, 09:01:10 AM
we need new storages and markets to work with the new 1.07 tags also. i don't think it is just us players, i think the laborers are confused as well. i know RED's fodder storage barns don't seem to like water.

bah it is normal.... water is Edible ! (and only Edible, nothing else) if that barn accept water , it will accept ALL the 350 different Edible in game :P
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Brrr. Woke up and it's snowing! April 15. Shouldn't happen.  :(

@Gatherer - Here is the result as I imagined it. Tell me if it's OK.
4x6+1 (64 work 48 wood)
Capacity 6800 = 612 logs
Max 3 vendors

Abandoned

@kid1293 very nice, any chance you could add a mirror image ghosted to cover a stockpile or tiny chopper?

kid1293

Nope... Not a chance @Abandoned:)

I made it for Gatherer after his wishes, now it is like this.

Maldrick

"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Gatherer

Looks exactly what I asked for. The little shed inside is a nice touch. It's perfect as it is.

A BIG thank you. I am a happy easter bunny.
Fiat panis.

kid1293

Gatherer

Thank you again. Will add it to my current map right now.
Fiat panis.