News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Bag of Gold

Started by twilightbreeze, December 10, 2017, 01:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilightbreeze

In light that some of the storage buildings require materials further along in game (glass, etc), in order to save space, can somone make a bag that will only hold gold and silver? Just for the beginning of the game. Bank is too big at first.

Maybe capacity of 100?
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

brads3

what limit flag is TOM using for gold? did you try EB's wharehouse or market set?

twilightbreeze

I just thought it would look kinda cool, just to have a small bag for gold and silver only. Capacity of 100. Just a special place to put them until you can eventually build a bank. That's all.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

brads3

it is hidden under the rainbow. you a leprecaun? i have piles of gold bars and ore but it won't help you up north. this sounds like a trinket mod for ABANDONEDS smallville though. a kettle instead of a bag.

twilightbreeze

brads3

don't mind me,i am half nutz.most of that was a joke but i do think you have an idea. but a black kettle near the townhall would let you see the gold in it.a pot of gold.

twilightbreeze

Ok, I get it now, lol.

But a bag is already in game, be simple I'd think to just modify one as a little storage mod.

brads3

i can't give you my cellars to use over there. that's why i thought maybe you want to see the gold instead.i don't know if kid's crates uses that new flag. those were handy for quick places.do you have pile options up there? make a small 1 square spot for that tag? CC gives me neat stuff like that. i am spoiled.

twilightbreeze

I do believe the crates will do it, I just thought it'd be neat to have a bag that only holds gold and silver. Keep it separate like. Maybe color the bag different or something. Please someone? (bats eyes winsomely
)

Tom Sawyer

The first thought I had was a bag full of gold.^^ Just like in any pay to win games where you can buy a bag of gold for 4.99 $ or so. Do you want something like this? 8)

twilightbreeze

lol...no, just a simple bag that will store only gold and silver, maybe make it a pref to save there instead of other storage? Maybe color it differently, like yellow, or something, to distinguish it?

Tom Sawyer

twilightbreeze

Oooo, if you were younger, hon!! hehe...thank you!!!