News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Friendly Pumpkin V1.11

Started by kid1293, October 09, 2019, 09:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Kid - Friendly Pumpkin V1.11

V1.11 - A fix for the mill production. It was too expensive.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=578

taniu

@kid1293 ;D ;D ;D Thank you very much for 2 new mods, Friendly Pumpkin V1.0 and The Coven V1.0. Great buildings and climate. A very realistic world. Regards . Thank you @Abandoned  ;D  ;D ;D for fantastic stories, I really enjoy reading them. Regards

Abandoned

Thanks taniu  :)

Mod note - The matching tree houses are separate and can be found here:  http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3467.0

Also the vanilla stone buildings in Kid Old Town mod match very nicely with Friendly Pumpkin.

@kid1293 Attached is screenshot showing production totals for corn and pumpkin patches.  Only one of the corn patches has an educated worker.  During game play my production was often lower because I did not like the look of the worker in the field in winter so I often stopped work then on some of the patches.  I did however add some deco corn stalks and pumpkins and for year round production it did look as if there was something in the field to still harvest.  :)

kid1293

Just to bump the V1.1 version with some new roofs.

taniu

@kid1293 ;D ;D ;D Thank you very much. Beautiful new fantastic buildings.
Regards

Nilla

I'm just trying this mod together with the forest haven and a few of your other mods I haven't played before. I like them very much, Kid! 

Just a few questions;
Is it your intention that the miller from the friendly pumpkin loses material? Input 20 wheat, output 14 flour.
The butcher can process all kind of wild meat, beef and mutton but no pork, is it meant to be that way?
The smoke shed from the animal pen mod however can only process pork, which seems a bit strange. I happen to have pigs but there are other animals there too.

Edit<. <i just saw that the other animals from the animal pens don´t produce meat, just milk or wool, so in that case, it makes more sense that only bacon can be produced at the smokehouse.

kid1293

It is time to sleep. I will look at it tomorrow @Nilla :)

kid1293

I will upload a fix for the mills in all Friendly Neighborhoods.

About the pigs...

Do you really need pork chops?

kid1293

I have fixed the numbers in all four mills and uploaded updates.

Granny Neighborhood
Friendly Blue
Friendly Blue Too
Friendly Pumpkin

Live long and prosper :)

Nilla

Thank you, Kid. I thought it must be some old CC numbers or something by the mills.

And you mean, I can't have my beloved isterband from that sweetie and have to make do with sausages from Bambi?😥😉

It has nothing to do with the Friendly Pumpkin but doesn't it seems suitable that Annmari wears Sverigedräkten.😀 She's a hunter so it seems slightly overdressed out in the woods. Now a days I only see it on the queen and crownprincess on June 6.

kid1293

@Nilla
If you really want those isterband and pork chops, you could build a small Workplace butcher.
He has it all.

To go out hunting in a garish dress is maybe not the best  ;D

Nilla

Thank you Kid, I'll try that butcher eventually.

I've found another small bug, but I think it's from forest haven but never mind; the small fisher. You can put 2 fisher in it (in theory) but it only uses one. The output is the same for 1 or 2 fisher and you never see more than one person fishing, one is always idling. Sorry, I haven't tested these mods earlier when you worked on them but I hope you want to know, anyway.

kid1293

:( It is probably because I have only one spot for the fisherman to stand.

I'll check later.

Abandoned

oh, sorry @kid1293 that I did not catch that 6 months ago before it was released, I am sure I only used one fisherman though.  Over a year for the Friendlies, good thing mill problem caught and fixed now.

I still think Friendly Pumpkin Tavern should have pumpkin ale  ;D  It would make sense because the mod has pumpkin patches, but not really needed. It is a great mod, new roof textures make mod even more useful.  :)

Goblin Girl

I started a new town this morning with Friendly Pumpkin buildings.  I love them!  Thanks, Kid.