News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Specialized Traders

Started by River, March 31, 2022, 04:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

River

I lost all my mods, so I have to find them again. I have looked and looked, and I cannot find the mod of Specialized Traders. I thought it was by Kid but can't find it with his stuff either. It basically was some small traders, each handled only specific items, like livestock, seeds, food, etc. Anyone know which mod I am talking about? Thank you.
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

MarkAnthony

Mod Description:

PKM Name: SpecializedTradingPorts

By JamieIdle
At BanishedInfo

Ever want to be able to choose what comes to your Trading Posts? Or would you only like to see some Merchants but not others? Well this mod is for you! This mod creates Four new types of Trading Posts (Which I want to call Ports, but I digress).

(1) Seeds And Livestock Port-Build this port when you need it and then when you have all the seeds and livestock demolition it! Never see another seed boat in or livestock boat in your late game again unless you want to of course!

Crop Seed Merchant-Sells Crop Seeds
Orchard Seed Merchant-Sells Orchard Seeds
Livestock Merchant-Sells Livestock

(2) Food And Consumables Port-A port just for food with specialized merchant to compliment modded production chains! They also sell Herbs to add a bit of spice!

Grains And Vegetables-Sells Grains and Vegetables. This merchant is designed to compliment bakery mods and the Colonial Charter Oil Press from the Colonial Charter mod.
Fruits And Protein-Sells Fruits and Grains. This merchant is for all the Tavern owners and those that use the Red's Creamery.
Food Merchant-Sells anything Edible. All you can eat buffet on a boat!

(3) Raw Materials Port-One Merchant to sell them all! This port is just perfect for heavy builders that need a steady supply of raw materials to build, build, build!

Raw Materials Merchant-Sells Iron, Logs, Stone, Coal, Logs, and Textiles.

(4) Finished Goods Port-This Port is good in a pinch when you are running low on those important essentials like Clothing and Tools, but set some orders up and this becomes an ideal port for supplying your Colonial Charter Weaver, Tailor, and Clothier!

General Goods-Sells Alcohol, Clothing, Textiles, Tools, Firewood
Clothing and Textiles-Sells Clothing and Textiles

----------------
Send me an PM here with your email addy and I can send you a copy of it tomorrow.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

River

wisewillowtree@yahoo.com  and Thank you!!
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

MarkAnthony

Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

brads3

KID has a set similar to that. it is in the RowHouse mod, service part. CC includes a farm trader and so does RK's EC.