News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Villagers with Extremely Bad Health

Started by irrelevant, September 03, 2017, 06:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

I've never seen anything like this before, villagers with two hearts, one heart, and even no hearts.

They all live on one end of my NMT town.

Anyone else ever see this?

Whoyou13

villagers with no heart, hahaha maybe they are mean.

brads3

let me guess ,you made them walk too far to get to the schools?LOL

RedKetchup

1 reason : no herbalist at all :)

i know thatif you have 3 diet like you already have : grain, vegts and fruit.....you should be ok .... but ...
you should put an herbalist in each zone to short the walking.... and buy 5000 herbs from merchants :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 03, 2017, 09:34:03 PM
1 reason : no herbalist at all :)

i know thatif you have 3 diet like you already have : grain, vegts and fruit.....you should be ok .... but ...
you should put an herbalist in each zone to short the walking.... and buy 5000 herbs from merchants :)
I have two herbalists and two apothecaries, but herb production is only ~50/year. I've never known herbs to give more than a 1/2 heart, but I'll buy a few thousand and see what happens.

I also have like 50,000 of each food group.

@brads3  ;)

Abandoned

I had that happen on one map apparently for no reason at all. I happened to notice several people were in very poor health.  Their pantries were full with different food groups and there were plenty of herbs.  Workplaces were not too far and happiness was okay. They must have been skipping meals.  If I remember correctly I stopped work at the workplaces, a few days of rest did wonders.  :)