Mod Request: Professions List generator/extractor (please read on)

Started by QueryEverything, April 29, 2017, 06:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

embx61

Yeah Open Office is a good free program and supports about all file formats.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

despo_20

Nice work @QueryEverything !!!

I saw your call just now. For the moment I don't have any new profession, but I'm at work on something.
I'll let you know as soon as I get something ready  ;)

For the moment I downloaded the file. It will be very useful!  :)

QueryEverything

Morning all, nearly finished version 1.2, adding in mod specific details at the moment.

If you all have a copy of your own mod info (ie:  .txt file with the names of the mods (and/or) with the Professions in that mod) please send them through, I am going through the list in the downloads section, and as you can appreciate there are a lot, and that means lots of data (goodies :D ), so if I can cut back some manual handling, if you've kept your own records, that would be supremely awesome.  :D 

I've managed to absorb Tom's "The North" into the Professions list, I've started the ModData page for the Mod tables, and I've started the DevData page, with modders details as well.  I'm having a think on what to do next .... 

If you also happened to have created your own icons/sprites for your Professions, can you also include them (I have a couple so far, thank you), that would be excellent - that's for a long term project, an extension of this one.  :D

Happy Sunday all :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]