News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

mega mod 8 issue

Started by noctos, November 11, 2019, 07:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noctos

so i was trying to use mega mod 8 which i downloaded and installed but banished only allows me to turn on 1 of the 3 parts. the other 2 parts issue the red error highlight if i try to enable them.

it does not seem to matter with pk i enable first the first part always is green but the second always causes red error highlight.

suggestions

brads3

make sure you have the latest version of banished. build # on the bottom should read 170910. 2nd do you have enough computer memory power to handle the large MM mod?  when you have the 2 parts enabled, check the task manager and check your memory level. after that i would suggest checking the BL site for ideas or patches that might be needed.

noctos

well; i have the newest version my computer could play this game two or three times at once with minor lag

galensgranny

@noctos Do you mean you see the red in the mod list?  If so, ignore that.  That red is confusing as it does not always really mean there is any conflict.  If mods or mod parts share resources,  it will be red, but it is a mistake that it is a conflict in those cases.