News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Tiny Quarry

Started by twilightbreeze, December 22, 2017, 04:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilightbreeze

Downloaded Kid's Tiny Quarry to use with The North. It built ok, but when I went to start it up, it froze my game. I'm not using any mods that have a quarry, other than the North mod itself. And it's not "red" in my mod list, so shouldn't cause conflicts. Any thoughts?
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

kid1293

Should not happen!  :-\

I have gone through code and can not find anything 'bad'.

brads3

did you remember to exit and completely reload?

twilightbreeze

I always do. I'll try another game with it.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Tom Sawyer

I have fixed this conflict for the next update of the North mod. Kid's Tiny Quarry will not crash anymore.

Nilla

I´m a bit curious @twilightbreeze; For what do you need the stone, if you´re playing the North. In my games I always have too much stones.

brads3

i am curious why a stone quarry would conflict. TOM,can you give us a hint? it might prevent players from using mods that would conflict the same way.

twilightbreeze

Havent had time to try another game yet, been baking and wrapping all day, but I will later.

Nilla, I needed stone because the land I was playing had almost no stone in it, little bits here and there. It IS needed for building still.