News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

MOD: Creamery Dairy products v3.01 - RedKetchup

Started by RedKetchup, September 10, 2014, 01:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Hello everyone ! Finally my super Mod is ready to be released :)

This Mod package my old Dairy Milk Mod with an awesome addition: Creamery Dairy products.

First of all, you dont need anymore my Dairy Milk Mod anymore (everything it does are already included in this pack) so you need take it out and maybe move it elsewhere if a day in the future you want it back OR keep it without loading it if it happends you have save games that used an old version of milk.

Any milk resource mod made by me or anyone else may be conflict with this MOD.

In game files modified : only LivestockCow.rsc

MOD: Creamery Dairy products - RedKetchup

1. Milk.  This MOD introduce Milk resource :

Pasture: Cattle provide Milk. Regulary, the cattle will provide milk buckets which will appear beneath the animal shelter of the pasture. They will be picked up by the citizens and put into your storage buildings.

This Mod still drop Beef and Leather when Cattle are slaughtered !

2. New Building.  This MOD introduce a new building: Creamery (available in Food toolbar)

Creamery is a new building which allow you to craft new food ressources. This new 8x8 squares building costs : 52 wood, 18 stone and 6 iron to build and you need 2 builders to build it up.

3. New Profession. This MOD introduce a new profession: Dairyman

A dairyman is working at the creamery and his job is pickup milk and do dairy products with it. Although 1 dairyman is set by default, you can put up to 2 dairymen per creamery building.

4. New Dairy Products. This MOD introduce up to 3 new food resources :

Cheese :

With 12 milk units you can produce from 3 to 4 cheese units. A cheese unit is more pricely than ordinary food and worth 6 trade units to merchants.

Cream :

With 12 milk units you can produce from 4 to 6 cream units. A cream unit is more pricely than ordinary food and worth 4 trade units to merchants.

Yogurt :

With 12 milk units and 12 berries units you can produce from 12 to 18 yogurt units. A yogurt unit is more pricely than ordinary food and worth 3 trade units to merchants.

5. Interface. Like a tavern, the creamery building is working about the same way. You can choose from a drop box menu which product you want to make. Only 1 dairy product can be made at same time. If you want to change the product, you only have to open the drop box and select another dairy product and your dairymen will hurry to accomplish your desires.

WARNING: This MOD can maybe crash your game application if you load an old save game in which you used an old milk MOD even the one i made myself.

Get your Creamery and new Dairy Products right now. And enjoy a new dimension in your awesome Banished Game.

Changelog:

Tweak some numbers to get them more close each other.
Cheese :
With 24 milk units you can produce from 6 to 8 cheese units. A cheese unit is more pricely than ordinary food and worth 6 trade units to merchants.
Cream :
With 24 milk units you can produce from 8 to 12 cream units. A cream unit is more pricely than ordinary food and worth 4 trade units to merchants.

Removed the General Goods Merchant boat fix included in the previous version. Now you will need to download seperately the GGMerchant fix to not have some boat crash. Sorry.
General Goods Merchant crash boat Fix can be found here : http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/646-General-Goods-Merchant-crash-boat-Fix

NB. if happends to experience a crash from 2.2  to 2.3 + with a seperate boatfix let me know, i ll do a special version with fix included just for you.

Changed the way the creamery storage works so citizens will most likely stop and rarely put random stuff inside the creamery. More efficient work time for the dairymen.

Added a fix about General Goods merchant boat crashing while arriving at a trading post causing an overflow with all these new resources.

Changed building skin, now compatible with Colorful Little House system. think to keep 2x4 tiles to the right if you are planing to add a 2nd floor residence ontop of the creamery.
changed skin and name of the cattle. now black and white and named Milky Cows.
tweaked some numbers: less milk, less beef, more cheese and more cream.
added 2 more options for yogurt: peach and cherry.

ENJOY!

Magic Link will appear once you are logged ON on the forum !!
If you want to download it .... you need to register on our forum ! Once you have done that, the link will appear just below this green arrow :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

let me know if you get some problems with it, or some weird bugs.

as i stated in the post, some weird things can happend if you try to load an old save game using already some milk addon, even my old one :(

let me know your impressions :)

Denis de la Rive

I like this mod, fills a need, a great evolution of your milk mod, will be testing soon. One note my woman thinks you should have made butter one of your new foods.

RedKetchup

hehe yeah :S but i was too scary to see a Citizen just eating 10 butter for dinner ^^

mellowtraumatic

You could have added a new death in maybe to compensate for the butter.

"Josiah the fisherman has died of clogged arteries."

RedKetchup

haha yeah but..... died from a weak heart exists ! who knows what is behind this heart attacks !!!! maybe too much cholesterol ^^

canis39

Can't wait to test this, I love the way it looks and I love the variety of the new products. Great, great work.

RedKetchup, between your amazing extreme population villages and your awesome mods you are one of the absolute icons of the Banished community!

RedKetchup

me too i cant wait people test this and have their comments! i feel like Luke on his launching day lol

irrelevant

RedKetchup

lets go @irrelevant put aside your 5000 pop city, and try it for an hour :) ^^

irrelevant

No, I cannot  ;)

It would be for an hour, then 4, then 10. I don't even have1.04 downloaded.

Bobbi

Just downloaded. Can't wait to try it. Fingers crossed no crash! Won't really be able to try it until 9:00 tomorrow night, so you will have to wait for my feedback. Looks awesome, though. Three cheers for @RedKetchup !!!  :-*

RedKetchup

some are reporting when merchant show up, game crash.

i ve saw that othen with mods... people getting this. i think they played too much with their game config and put fault on the mod :P
i ll try to learn more about those 'merchant show up and crash' thing :S

mellowtraumatic

Yeah, I saw discussion on reddit about this issue. Seems to be tied in with the amount of new items that are added to traders inventory in the game. Too many, and crash, when the merchant shows up. A lot of people reported this about the Bakery/Mill mod but I never had a problem with it. The Bakery/Mill mod was the only one I was using that added new items.

RedKetchup

i just posted a bugfix version. :)
if you downloaded it and installed it , you need to download the new version v 2.1 and override the older version :)
and everything will be fixed :)

Bugfixes:

version 2.1
Bugfixes: Fixed issue with General Goods merchants. General goods merchants will no longer crash the game due the overload number of item to sell and order.