News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

@RedKetchup I think the descriptive names are a good idea, the problem will be which one to try first.  They all look great.  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on May 25, 2017, 04:49:13 AM
@RedKetchup I think the descriptive names are a good idea, the problem will be which one to try first.  They all look great.  :)

yeah they do :)

but ... i just lowered the water :S with straight cornes 3 way bridge it was looking fine ... but the docks and fishing docks took a big hit. it is really not like before :( so i lowered 1 stone row back down.

and when at the gate... i ll try to find a way to make it work ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

@RedKetchup this update has certainly been a big challenge for you, I am sure you will succeed getting the docks to work the way you would like.  I am enjoying using the other part of NMT, really great set and goes beautifully with the North.  I will leave canal building for another time.  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on May 25, 2017, 05:02:21 AM
@RedKetchup this update has certainly been a big challenge for you, I am sure you will succeed getting the docks to work the way you would like.  I am enjoying using the other part of NMT, really great set and goes beautifully with the North.  I will leave canal building for another time.  :)

yeah , after i finished the 4x sets ... i really need to go in the other part of NMT and pull out the Housing part and release it as stand alone. so people can use it ^^

meanwhile i just finished the docks, next is fishing docks.
(and still have the TP and Mills after for 4x) oh wait ... the new gates too.

RedKetchup

so this is what i imagined for the gate :)

a 4x4 mesh with 2 gates each end. the water will be just 0,01' on top of the river water, there is 2 stands with buckets which bannies will use to make the level of water up and down to match the canals and river ^^

i made a primitive system that could be used back in ancient time like from the egyptian irrigations since i dont see modern water pumps in that ^^
of course bannies wont really work at this but it is a "virtual concept" hehe

Abandoned

Discrepancy

QueryEverything

I like that "virtual concept" @RedKetchup :)  I can see a lot of use for it :)  Excellent work :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

elemental

Ouch. Emptying or filling that thing looks like it would be lots of back-breaking hard work. I wonder how long it would take (just out of curiosity).

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on May 27, 2017, 04:05:50 AM
Ouch. Emptying or filling that thing looks like it would be lots of back-breaking hard work. I wonder how long it would take (just out of curiosity).

surely long ^^ specially cause i doubt the cage is waterproof ^^

brads3

i think REd uses horse to help lift the gates.

Bartender

Wow, that's looking great ;D! You're motivating me even more to find a cure for those poor AMD sufferers ;).

RedKetchup

Quote from: Bartender on May 27, 2017, 08:22:50 AM
Wow, that's looking great ;D! You're motivating me even more to find a cure for those poor AMD sufferers ;).

indeed !

elemental

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 27, 2017, 04:55:10 AM
Quote from: elemental on May 27, 2017, 04:05:50 AM

surely long ^^ specially cause i doubt the cage is waterproof ^^

haha. A worse banished job than being a labourer.  :)

RedKetchup

i finished the 4X Watermills today :) (it was a little more complicated ^^)

Only the Trading posts left to do in the 4x :)