News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savidan

Yep you are right it can fit to different map/taste.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Savidan on July 14, 2017, 06:33:52 AM
Yep you are right it can fit to different map/taste.

the firebrick will look better in the green lush grass
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Maldrick

Really looks amazing, @RedKetchup !

Was going to play with the new canals first thing but saw your posts and decided to wait till you are done.  No rush, of course, I just love your work on NMT and am excited to try all of the new stuff!
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

RedKetchup

Quote from: Maldrick on July 14, 2017, 04:56:36 PM
Really looks amazing, @RedKetchup !

Was going to play with the new canals first thing but saw your posts and decided to wait till you are done.  No rush, of course, I just love your work on NMT and am excited to try all of the new stuff!

thanks

should be soon.

i made today a 5th "F" alternate model :)

i took 2 decisions though : cancel the ghosted 1 tile part in the back cause already just with testing ... i keep forgeting to let 1 space behind  and i am just testing lol, imagine a player :P

since i cancel the 1 tile ghosted, i am making all same as wood/stone : 4x4+1 road. and i am in the process to move all the housing/build01/build02 in all my graphic files of a -0.5 to y (already done half of it)

i also gave up to try to add "glass" to the stockpile at start ... cause starting conditions dont stack. so changed all the costs to wood + stone/brick

should be released in couple of hours :)

RedKetchup

NMT3.0Series: LittleHousing for 1.0.6 and 1.0.7

This is a mod that adds a NMT Little Housing Set to your game that will match the textures of your NMT3.0Series Canal system.

5 different models "F" alternate.
8 different textures, same as NMT3.0Series: Canal system (Classic, Old Stones, Red Bricks, Sand Bricks, Fire Set Bricks, Old Church Stones, Dark Stones Foundations, Old Wood).

The houses are 4x4 +1 road and will cost or 24stones+8wood, or 24bricks+8wood, or 24wood+8stones depending the texture chosen.

These new houses use the new " Transparency Glass Technology" ™ from Bartender.

the heat fuel is slightly better than vanilla counterparts. Wood one has 70 (instead of 60), stone and bricks ones have 98 (instead of 90)

The difference between version 1.0.7 and 1.0.6 is : in 1.0.7 bricks is "custom5 flag", while in 1.0.6 it use "stone flag".

1.0.6 : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1851.0
1.0.7 : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1850.0

Enjoy !!

RedKetchup

hmmm

i can say ... the new Transparent Glass Technology ™ of Bartender looks awesome in greenhouses :)

elemental

A new greenhouse? The glass does look good. I was looking at your garden walls greenhouse the other day and thought to myself that adding glass might not actually make it look much better because it already looks great. But looking at this perhaps I was wrong.  :)

RedKetchup

this one is a 2017 replacement for the very old DecorativeItems Pack greenhouse ... you know the one with seedlings..... ^^
it is a special demand ^^

elemental

I remember that one - the very first greenhouse. This one looks at least 100 times better.  :)

Savidan

Whouut it really look fantastic !

Bartender

That's looking great ;D!

What kind of texture did you use for the glass by the way? From what I can see it's not uniform, and I really like the way it looks ;).

Abandoned

@RedKetchup , wow, my favorite seedling greenhouse being redone with glass and with a fireplace heater.  How nice, it looks really good.  Thank you so much, but don't be surprised if I still use the old one too.  :)

I have a request, or a suggestion for Garden Walls Utilities.  I just love the fodder farm hut.  I was wondering if a matching piece with that same roof could be added to the set called a feeding shed that would have the same function as the stable.  The matching shed could then be put next to the vanilla pasture as if that was the source of the fertilizer.  It would be a very nice alternative to always using the stable.  It could actually go with any pasture, even fenceless.  Good fodder for future stories.  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Bartender on July 19, 2017, 04:43:37 PM
That's looking great ;D!

What kind of texture did you use for the glass by the way? From what I can see it's not uniform, and I really like the way it looks ;).

this is my glass texture :)
the edges all around are darker so it is perfect to give an impression of shadows near the wooden frames of the window.

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on July 19, 2017, 03:49:57 PM
I remember that one - the very first greenhouse. This one looks at least 100 times better.  :)

i ve put alot of my new crop meshes inside ... blueberries... raspberries... cucumbers... kales... carrots... oh also a sorghum ^^
and even a mango tree in center :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on July 19, 2017, 05:28:17 PM
@RedKetchup , wow, my favorite seedling greenhouse being redone with glass and with a fireplace heater.  How nice, it looks really good.  Thank you so much, but don't be surprised if I still use the old one too.  :)

yeah it will be a replacement with seedlings. and in the menu there will be food being grow with seedlings as part of the cost.
like example : 8 seedlings + 1 firewood = 64 food
or maybe 4 seedlings + 1 firewood + 1 water + 1 fertilizer = 64 food (i dunno i ll see )