News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Yes, I use all 10 and even would use more for internal control of trading and storage if I could. Would be just stupid to waste custom1 and 2, especially because they are at the beginning of the townhall statistics. Let's don't argue about some custom flags. I racked my brain over the CC flagging and how to be as compatible as possible. I solved it somehow and it's just these fabrics and forged which are probably not used much by other mods. And I was not invited to your "private party of certain people" or how was it called?  ;D ;)

RedKetchup

yeah i guess fabric and forged arent used alot , if any, by other any mods other than CC :)
or at least, i ll try to not use them since in nmt i have tailors with cotton... ^^

if you found a way to use them all 10 ^^ good job on that hehe

:)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Kimbolton

Little late here but just wanted you to know I still use the 3 story houses. Great for inner city in big towns. :)

embx61

@Tom Sawyer

Can I ask the last two reserved flags you have used them for?

I am pretty sure they have a good use but maybe I can incorporate the names of those flags in my mods as well :)

And indeed I not using the forged and fabrics flags either besides adding them to storage.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Tom Sawyer

You mean Custom8 and 9? I will use them for money and trading. They don't show up in the UI. Custom1 and 2 for glass and salt. It's nice to have flags for it to control production and purchasing and to see in status bar how much you have to build advanced houses and to process food... Cotton you can also put in Textiles, Red.

brads3

not to argue but shouldn't money be custom 6? and by "trading" for #( what is listed under it?

Tom Sawyer

Custom6 I will use for precious metals like gold and silver. I don't want it together with money because it's used for different things. With flags for trading it can be defined what merchants bring, for example only money to pay for stuff.

brads3

RedKetchup

personally i use :

Custom0 for artefacts, pottery
Custom 4 for Clay
Custom 5 for Bricks, rooftiles
Custom 7 for Haystack, Fertilizer, Flowers, Perfume

Textile for fur and cotton

thats about it so far :)

embx61

Glass is Custom 5 by me (Construction material)

Glassware and linseed oil is Custom0 (Crafted)

Salt is CoalFuel (Minerals)

Clay and sand is Custom4 (Raw Materials)

Then some stuff in Custom7 (Misc) like the leather pouches and saddles.

Charcoal is Custom3 (Enhanced Fuel)

Custom1, 2, 6, 8, and 9 are not used so far.

brads3

those makes sence. i would rather see cured leather as custom 2 and saddles as 0. reason being if we move misc around,then everyone stores RED's fertilizer.but then i would have to load the joined mod and i have the splits. so don't listen to me much.LOL
    only big problem i have,and yeah it is mainly cause i use CC, is what freakin stores where?? EB has helped a lot with some of the markets. i have the wharehouse built now and soon can test it more also. in the game i am on,i notice certain items aren't getting to the trade posts fast enough even with good supply. i think part of it is bannies and part is us players still trying to decipher stuff. am grateful for the gains we have made. KID's office helps too cause i can use CC cellars to store lots. the office fits about half the cellars.i build RED's fodder shed and a small shed to store water with the fodder set. the bannies move everything all over . i don't think it is just us. i think the bannies are out to get us and confuse us.

embx61

LOL

Just double checked my files. Cured Leather is Custom2

Leather Pouches and saddles are Custom 0. I changed this a while ago :)

Savidan

I played a lot with your 3 stories housing RK for me it's still the best one for a dense urban area and almost the only one since the other 2-3 story houses are from the old building off CC.

For me there is 4 huges set of buildings, EB set is more a Village style set, DS one could be a mix of urban-village style building but urban buildings are too redundant thought, the CC one's is too much "colonial style" for me so I dont used it since it do not fit with most of the other mods.
Your 2-3 stories set is really good since you can did a lot of mix with commercial buildings to make nice looking shopping street and .. .your get the best urban looking roof style thought (I love the double color red and black one ^^)

But ... it could be a cheat to use them, since it's easyer to concentrate citizen around your shops/entertainement area.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Savidan on August 04, 2017, 12:34:22 PM

But ... it could be a cheat to use them, since it's easyer to concentrate citizen around your shops/entertainement area.

yeah but thats society !
towns try to put as many poeple as possible per kilometer square ^^