News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discrepancy work in progress

Started by Discrepancy, May 31, 2017, 04:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

Modding has been slow.
Finding time within RL, work, geopolitics and other constraints has been difficult.

I am still working on DS Industry Mining, a few hours here and there, but with my mind not always able to focus upon it I find I am slow in achieving much of substance ;)

That said, Industry Mining is within its final stages, mostly I am within the testing time-frame now, with only minimal additions being added (there being already over 50 added resources and 40+ buildings, + numerous decorations and railway parts), this has been time-consuming and slow as to achieve an ideal mining economy which has meant altering many vanilla resource numbers... which of course means compatibility with other mods is sometimes lost. That is what I am working on now.

With DS Industry Mining changing, and adding much more than I have before, I am also planning on releasing a few new mods, as well as updates to some of my older mods at the same time to utilise the new resources. One new mod will be a collection housing designs, including Brick Townhouses and Log Houses. An update to DS Wagon Vendor, DS Small Village: Production & Services, and some more Banished UI mod additions/changes.

With many crashes and persevering, I have finally got the UI of houses/residence to display a 3rd tab... I must have been looking at it wrong before, as it turned out to be a simple mistake.

I was hoping to have a beta version of DS Industry Mining out a couple of weeks ago, but available time has been nought to allow. Hopefully within the next few weeks along with updates to a few other mods. I promise it will be worth the wait.

RedKetchup

woah ! thats a good news. i tried to check your info tabs things but the first one i wanted to work at that point was an house... and i was crashing... so i stopped the project there.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

Agree! Good news! These townhouses would look great together with the industrial buildings. I´m looking forward on testing your new mod!

wreckcelsior

@Discrepancy
I hope your RL issues are just the basic crap that everyone has and not something dire like an illness... that being said,... Hurry up!!  ;) :D

These look fantastic and I, for one, cannot wait!

cheers.

galensgranny

elemental

Townhouses look great.

Is there a T shaped house in that set? If there isn't, could you please add one?  :)  It would be good to be able to build two rows intersecting at right angles. I don't know of any row house set that allows players to do that.

Artfactial

Incredible, just the sort of Industrial stuff I've been wanting in Banished for a long time.:)
The row-houses are brilliant, those backyards are typical; can't wait to have clustered sooty neighborhoods.

That third tab is lovely, well done!
Take it easy. Let this be a reprieve from the RL chaos swirling about.

Pancakesplease

Cannot wait! Thank you for your hard work!

twilightlilly610

This looks great. wonderful job

Dolbadarn

I love the Cornish Tin mine theme pumping house, fits the early industrialization era nicely!

Kimbolton

This looks really nice. I particularly like the brick row houses.

One question, could someone please tell me what the building is that I've marked in the photo below. I really like it.:

Artfactial

@Kimbolton I don't think that I've seen that before, probably a new one from DS? The Stepped Gable style and situation near mines might imply something to do with minting?

@Discrepancy , are you okay? Still stuck in the RL-muck, I fear?:(

quadgamer

I'm really late. But, just in case you, DS, reads this, I want to add something.

I just found your Celtic Village. I've been trying to RP a Vking"ish" start. Only having the single Celtic house was hard. Now, with a village...!!

Would it be such a problem to leave the old, single dsceltichouse.pkm as is, but rename the village as dsceltichouseandvillage.pkm? That way we can use both colors.

Thanks for all your mods.

Jewelz

Hi DS,

I just wanted to tell you that the Pick and Hen Brewer's house is my most favoritest modded house ever. EVER!
If you ever found yourself bored (Ha!) You could make a couple variations of it. :D