News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Pasture size request

Started by QueryEverything, December 30, 2016, 09:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueryEverything

Hi all,
I am loving the mods that have been produced that alter the pastures & animal pens, and they are a staple to my game. 

I would like to ask for an unusual request:  A mod that allows you to have a smaller animal pasture, smaller than the current minimum of 7x7.

I realise that there is the "Animal Pen" mod that allows 1 animal (milk cow, chicken or sheep), but I am wanting a pasture where I can keep only a couple of any livestock available in game.

I use the "fenceless pastures" by @kid1293 and think they are great, so even a modification to these with the smaller are availability would be fabulous!!!

Apart from the design and the layout desire for my request, I also have a real Ewe that we've had since she was a little lamb and i love her to bits and she has a small backyard she runs around in. :)

Cheers & Happy New Year all.
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

kid1293

How could I resist Ewe?

Look in the Gardenshed. There is a new download.
Minimum size is 4x4. (can't be smaller)
At that size you can have no cow (needs more space)
but two chickens or one Ewe.

You have to clone her if you want more. :)

Happy New Year!

QueryEverything

Wooohooooo @kid1293 how awesome is this!  Fabulous day indeed!
I don't currently have sheep on my map (trader has yet to come by) but I do have a Beef Cattle, and I split the herd to see what happens, and sure enough with the help of @kralyerg fab mod of "Busy Pastures 5" I managed to fit in 1 cattle, but it doesn't produce anything, which is fine if it's ornamental.  :)

The chickens however are going crazy :)  Haha!!! 

Thank you so much!   :-* 

Happy New Year!!!

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

QueryEverything

Thank you again @kid1293 :)
I've been doing more & more fenceless pastures everywhere and love them!

Currently my stock standard size is 4x8 & with @kralyerg 's krazy Busy Pastures 5, I can get more of my industrial animals to fit in :) 
I love how the Llamas are trying to get into @Necora 's new dairy, haha!