News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

No more seeds

Started by Nilla, March 13, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

About 8 of the last 10 merchants I had in my town brought seeds or chicken. That nerved me . I'm content with the seeds I have and my sheep, cows (and horses).

I remembered, that @slink made a mod "no more seeds". It's still to be found here. I downloaded it but unfortunately, when a merchant arrives, there is a crash. I guess this old mod doesn't work in the latest version of Banished.

I would ask one of you nice madders to please, make a mod that work with the latest version of Banished, that take away the seeds and animals from the merchants.

RedKetchup

do you have a save i can test this ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

i didnt made tons of testing since i dont really have a town that is very advanced.....

put this on top of your mod list ... and enable it when you need.

WARNING: you can only use that if you have 1.0.7, only when you use : or RKEditorChoice or New Vanilla TradingPost for 1.0.7 (Essential) Mods
make sure when you enable this, not have any merchants inside a trading post already, make sure to dismiss those.

RedKetchup

I only deleted the Seed and Livestock Merchants from Vanilla Trading posts , not from Canal Trading posts.
i also i've let the seeds/livestocks from the General Goods Merchants in case you change idea and still want a couple.

Nilla

Thank you. I´ll try it! :)