News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptMcNuggets

Hello, I'm joining to check out mods and read up on strategies to tackle achievements. Thank you for this great website.
I've enjoyed blindly playing 250+ hours of vanilla & modded but am looking at tackling all the achievements. I had no idea about the Hospital placement, disease radius, transmission time, etc. Idling in at the hospital, stupid people.
Also great to know that Happiness is almost entirely dependent on the cemetery and everything else is negligible (at least in return on resource investment and time). I need to start building smaller cemeteries sooner to avoid the 1 star happiness a person's whole life.

assobanana76

Hi!  everything good!  nobody I know directly took the virus so I would say very well!  luckily my wife had to change pc for work and so .. here i am back !! 
it was really hard to start again .. only on the sixth attempt (after exterminating 5 generations with hunger and cold) I managed to restore a balance!  What a pain!
I had forgotten everything ... from the consumption of firewood at home, to the consumption of food procapite, to the production of every field, to the proximity of stockpile, the importance of the labourer, etc. ..
this time I wanted to start from a big market (thanks  with 3 different mods) and radial crops.  dedicating a particular angle to the grains (with silos and mill). 
and the first nomads have already arrived !!

I would have tons of questions but unfortunately I partially started working again..
but I will come back from time to time!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

for example .. how can i make RK market and vanilla market coexist?

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

I want to enlarge my market with vanilla and CC market (if my PC don't explode with RK and CC together ;)

brads3

welcome back. i see you fixed getting both the vanilla and RK buildings. only way was add CC since CC has different placements to the toolbar.you shouldn't have any issues with CC and the RKEC,less you push the MM.the RKEC above does give RED's grass and more wild animals.

assobanana76

maybe I don't explained well.. sorry for my English..
I intend ask for the vanilla market with texture orange, red etc..
I wonder if I can add in some way that market at RK vanilla market and the others..
or if the RK vanilla market replace the real vanilla and I can't obtain both..
I think for example at the mod "Mega market" that enlarge the radius of the vanilla. if I add that the mod enlarge the RK vanilla or the real vanilla..

Quote from: brads3 on June 16, 2020, 11:10:14 AM
welcome back. i see you fixed getting both the vanilla and RK buildings. only way was add CC since CC has different placements to the toolbar.you shouldn't have any issues with CC and the RKEC,less you push the MM.the RKEC above does give RED's grass and more wild animals.

mosswalker

Hola. I am new here. Just discovered this game and after 11 hours discovered mods. :-) .. now i have to start all over again LOL. Thanks for doing this and keeping this game up to date.

yummyom

Hello everyone, I'm a sicilian fan of banished.
I play this game since when was released, and I came here looking for mods and I found very beautiful ones
To all the Modders and your work, Thank you!

Redmenace84

better late o the party than to not show up at all I suppose, but banished is just what I needed to get me through this quarantine.  I've always liked city builders, but they often get too big too fast.  I like that Banished is a small Town / village builder.  Once I played through on vanilla well I had to have more, and here I am.

Greeting from Peru.

kid1293

Greetings to all new members. Continue to download, play, and comment. :)

Anne_Allegra

Hello guys!

I found Banished on YouTube and watched a few LetsPlays. It got me quite hooked up and I bought the game - since then I'm kind of addicted  ;D
I'm just playing a bit around, trying out various stuff (using MegaMod 8.1) and time flies by ... a very pleasant way to spend time during your holiday (or a quarantine)

Thanks so much to the modders, thanks to their knowledge and efforts the game got really awesome!

Abandoned

Welcome @Anne_Allegra  ,  I am sure modders appreciate your kind words.

@Obished  Welcome to World of Banished, you will find many amazing things here and much information and answers to questions.  You must post at least once on the forum here for your new membership to remain active.  Have fun.

jenjago

Thank you for letting me join. I belong to a facebook group and this site came highly recommended.  So much information!  I thought I knew all there was to know about this amazing game.  Apparently not!  ;D

kid1293

If we ever learn everything, we invent something new, complicated  ;D ;D

Welcome.

mirabella

Hello, thank you for letting me join. I've been playing with megamod for a while but want to try new mods, seems like this is the best place to look for them. The guides here are really helpful as well!