News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Creamery or Milk House

Started by Abandoned, November 13, 2016, 01:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on November 25, 2016, 06:42:15 PM
Very nice, I hope it goes well for you. You have been working hard on the pirate cave this week, looking forward to trying it. This creamery will be a wonderful addition to Banish farms.

it will do :)

i just put the last pieces and it will give that : on the screenshot you ll be able to compare the 2 models (mine is the one in the back)

i even been able to cut another tile in front ... now will be 9x8+1 instead of 9x9+1
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

RedKetchup

yes it looks great :)

in game this is how it looks :)

edit : i will need to redo the brown wood ramps but everything else looks ok

Abandoned

It looks very good, the size compared to the vanilla barn is good.  And I think it will look really good in the snow too.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on November 25, 2016, 08:14:21 PM
It looks very good, the size compared to the vanilla barn is good.  And I think it will look really good in the snow too.

with snow

tomm i ll try to make the building process, the footprint, and add the code (copy from NMT creamery) to make it act as a creamery :)

Abandoned

Yes it looks very nice in the snow, the weathervane especially.  A good days work, tomorrow is another day.

RedKetchup

yeah i did .... 11 hrs on this today (from 11 am to 11:30 pm, minus time to eat

Abandoned

That is a lot of time, time now for a nice break.

RedKetchup

i am back to it .....

i finished the footprint on the ground and fixed a couple of little things, very minor things.

i need to do the build01 and build02.... and copy the NMT code....

i want to know ....

Do you want me to also copy the "fresian black and white" cows files also ? in case people use it without NMT or CC ? because the milk needs to come from somewhere... it usually comes with NMT or CC but if someone doesnt use those and want this ?

maybe i should :P

Abandoned

Oh, you are making very good progress.  Yes, most definitely copy the black and white cows to go with the creamery.  They will look very good with the creamery and provide the milk as you say. A lot of us don't use CC and CC wouldn't work with The North mod with red and white buildings.

Turis

RedKetchup

alright :)

building process is done :)
just need to copy over the NMT files :) and make it act as a creamery :)

RedKetchup

Alright :) i added all the files from NMT.

added : Cows (which are different from the ingame Cattle). you can buy those from a merchant.
added : Milk (Cows drop milk but not cattles and will drop half beef when killed to compare cattles as set up in NMT)
added : Cheese, Cream, Butter, Yogurt (all these are EXACT same files as NMT and CC).

gonna upload the file now :)

EDIT : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1361.0
ENJOY!!

brads3

RED i have a dairy that gives a variety of cheese,butter,and cream each yr. it doesnt just produce 1 or the other but all at the same time. i use CC NFT so mayb it did come in that set of mods. i thought it came in with the NMT set. i like using it more than the creamery because of that.

Abandoned

Just wonderful mod, thank you so much @RedKetchup .  I have used your creamery with milky cows that I like very much, love those cows, now cows have beautiful red creamery.  I am eager to use NMT, glad to hear it already has creamery and black& white cows. My currant town I am using Choo Choo, posting in village blog. Thank you for so many great mods.

@brads3 , sooner or later I will give CC a try too, for now I am just enjoying all these different mods.  So many yet to try.