Summer 16.
Better this time :)
I'll never do a speed game again. That's so painfull  :'(

@lasjoss no trader btw

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

Well done, I told you it was possible! :)

RedKetchup

i have a question.... it is all about getting the 500 asap ? or there are place for about design of the map and how you fit everything on the map to make it gorgeous ?

Nilla

Yes and no @RedKetchup. Cat A; speed, nothing else. Cat B and especially C; all about design and beauty!

lasjoss

So i tryed Luxury or beauty part. Im not that really good with details and so on. But i had fun trying :D  Atleast i tryed ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTx-xPcYZOw

RedKetchup

hopledor

Another city
The idea was to not flatten the land and build canals to connect the second lake to the river.
2 villages and a main city along the larger canal.

Nilla

Really nice towns. :)
@lasjoss; I´m pretty sure that your missing a star of happiness is because you have no graveyards. The only thing that has a significant influence on happiness is missing a family member without a graveyard. 

RedKetchup

this is @hopledor  a very beautiful town you made ! very organic, very very natural, beautifully setup.
congratulations !

there are many people posting should look and learn how you did :)

lasjoss

Very nice Hopledor :D  I do have alot to learn about details and so on.

( Have a graveyard behind church )

gethane

My first Banished challenge! I played a lot when it came out, and again 3 years ago but started back up about 3 weeks ago. I had always played vanilla before trying out RKEC 2 weeks ago. This was my third or fourth run on the challenge map. I starved to death the first times. 

I can't say this was a fast run to 500. I can't say that it's necessarily pretty. But my people are happy! It took me a long time to get to 500 because I had a very shaky start. Twice I was down to just 2 breeding houses. After I finally got my food situation sorted out, I started taking in nomads which sped the final run to 500.

RedKetchup

i am sorry about the learning curve...
i hope at least you appreciating this mod a little bit more now? :)

Nilla

I'm sorry I was ill as my deadline passed, so there was no "evaluation" of this challenge. I still hope it made those few who participated a lot of fun anyway. It's obvious; @hopledor is the winner of this challenge! His fast village reached 500 inhabitants in summer 16 and his settlement Saipabossa is (to my opinion) the most beautiful and prosperous of those shown on this thread.

So, better late than never:

CONGRATULATIONS @hopledor! Well done!