News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Medieval Town 2.04.1.0.6

Started by RedKetchup, September 01, 2016, 11:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goblin Girl

Quote from: LadyMarmalade on June 22, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
ooh...that looks like an interesting mod too! (Multiple Starts), is that available anywhere else except on Steam?  I didnt buy Banished through Steam.

EDIT: Found it!   
Link please?  I typically use a hard start and then use debug to add in another 8 or so people.  I've been playing for so long that I really want to get past the early part of the game quickly, so I can get to the interesting stuff.  45 families would do it!

Hawk

[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Goblin Girl

Quote from: galensgranny on June 22, 2018, 04:13:21 PM
@Hawk . the Multiple Starts mod is at https://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/296-Multiple-Starts
You can do a start with 60 Bannies, but 45 to start is hard enough.
I've spent a few hours on a game with the 45 family start.  Yeah, this is going to be the gift that keeps on giving.  It took me three years to get everyone (who didn't starve) a house, and three years after that I'm anticipating a nightmare population explosion.    This makes the game interesting like the Chinese curse.

LadyMarmalade

@Goblin Girl  Yes, I've been playing it too and I think it has really rekindled my enthusiasm. I also find the initial stages of the game a little tedious sometimes so it's great to be able to jump right in there!
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

galensgranny

I found Red's three story hostel helpful for the 45 family start.  The good thing about the three story hostel is that later on, after you don't need that much hostel space, you can destroy two of the levels and replace them with regular housing.
Quote from: RedKetchup on June 22, 2018, 08:12:54 PMi was just asking, because some people still like to use it even if RK Ed has similar items, so i thought i can maybe do a light version to help PCs to run  it with othe mods. i am not planing to put work to make things... but just wondering about a lighter version with all the things wont use anymore deleted to save PC power.
@Red, that is so good of you to think of making light versions to help with PC's not full of tons of memory  and more powerful processors and video cards.  :)   I am one of those people. 

Since you do have a separate canal mod, I think that would be good to leave out.  Then people who really want canals still have an option to get them, but those who don't really want canals, won't have that extra thing using up power and memory.

RedKetchup

this version of the canals doesnt even have moving water :(
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 23, 2018, 04:55:03 PM
this version of the canals doesnt even have moving water :(
Do you mean you made your other canals look like the water is moving like the rivers in the game?!?  Hmm, that is impressive.  I should build a canal one day to see what they look like.

I never thought of even real life canals as having moving water, but I suppose the water does  move on it's own to some degree.  I never saw a real canal in person.  It's not like there would be expected to see little waves or anything in a Banished game.  Anyway, IF a person needs lighter versions of mods and tends to use a few as possible, if they decided they just had to a canal, they could add your stand alone canal. 

But, for people like me already adding so many mods but it taking 20 minutes for my game to load, since I already have canals from your RK EC and also Embx's unified mod, not having the canals also in a NMT 2.04 light version would be good.
If is isn't much work, if you could add the darker red brick walls choice to the corner pottery shop that the corner hostel and other 3 story buildings have, that would be ever so much appreciated.  It seems like it probably got left off by accident.  If not, it's OK.  Just a sadness I will have bear all my life.  :(      ;) ;D

JustU2014

Hello everyone!

Sorry for my English. I'm not native and write by my self instead of the Google or another translate.

I thank the author of this mod. It helps me to relax in spare time. My brains turns.

Now I reopen "old" games for my self. The games which keep the pressure of time. My favorite is Heroes 3. Now I am playing them and the Banished.

In the last one, I want to build the town of dream with the perfect management. And a question of a product line appears opposite me. How many things does each building produce and consume? Of course, I can solve it by a simple score in an experimental game. But I think to ask here much simpler. Maybe does anyone have the date or table for manufacturing in the Medieval mod?

Thanks!

RedKetchup

Hi @JustU2014  and welcome on WoB Forums !!

unfortunatly, no table has been made. but if you want the templates... you can calculate by yourself :)

Spyderwebsc

Just a FYI:
When I tried to download the zip file at http://www.mediafire.com/file/hsg18fddhgmhmuk/NewMedievalTown2.04.zip I got a pop-up screen that said my computer has been blocked and to call 1-866-303-0657 or my computer would be disabled.  That number is a scam outfit who wanted me to allow them remote access to my computer because my windows key has expired.
They said they work for Flex PC Support (http://flexpcsupport.com/).

If needed I have a screenshot of the pop-up.

I filed a support ticket to Mediafire apprising them of this fact.

RedKetchup

oh ! i am gonna upload a new zip file on Google Drive and replace the link. thanks for telling me

RedKetchup

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 15, 2018, 01:00:35 PM
oh ! i am gonna upload a new zip file on Google Drive and replace the link. thanks for telling me

i replaced the media fire link at bottom of the page by an alternate google drive link.

donwolfkonecny

Hello. I just built my first saltery. I put it to venison and now there is 100 venison in it. However the Baker keeps trying to add salt but fails. He picks up some salt then goes to the saltery but can't drop off the salt, there is none in the saltery. Then he goes back to storage to pick up one or two more salt that have appeared, then tries to deliver salt again and fails (he has 50) and goes back to pick up more salt. Any ideas how to fix the problem?

RedKetchup

thats a problem with salt storage flag. have another mod on top that has salt ?

brads3

old salt would be 1.06 flag. you could try a CC compatability mod that might help bridge the 1.06and 1.07 limit flags.if you are usinig an updated version of the Old salty,do you have the bakery plus mod? that mod can cause issues also.