News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BRAD'S SETTLING OF AMERICA SERIES 2: Arnetto

Started by brads3, May 18, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

yep,heavey trading for tools. stone would help so i could finish more buildings. we smoked too much meat and the firewood has dropped.LOL

brads3

YEAR 80-81

the workers head out to gather stones.with more miners and a lack of iron and stone,there is a tool shortage.work slows as builders are waiting for materials.a clay and sand pit are busy.the nearby foundry make joists.another colonial schol has been built for the west farmers.the nordic glass factory fails to store the sand,dug from the RK sandpit.the brickmaker does function though.a nordic sand pit wil be dug to further test.an RK and CC glass factories will be built.the RK works as expected.the CC will not store the 1.07 flagged sand.

inventory shows 1 sand. nordic brick is tagged under construction.glass is fabrics.have noticed the CC tavern isn't storing anything,not even the CC pipe smoke. until now most items did work back and forth between 1.06 and 1.07 mods with some storage odditites. mod order can be used to fix some issues but not all.after this map i will have to weigh the gains and losses again before the next map. that tavern will cause issues with TOM's happiness changes.

pic 1:Nordic,CC,and RK glass makers.i finally found issues with the flag differences.only the RK functions
pic 2:TK sand pit and CC foundry

brads3

YEAR 82-84 education up to 20%

we take a year to let the stone and iron recover.the laborers help clear more stone and trees from the meadows.we did trade for some furnishings.the charter company also was able to buy some with gold guilder.

the production area expands adding a RK gemcutter and a smelter for silver ore.the main colonial city is being built.wide RK city roads are being layed out.a colonial townhall,governors mansion,school,hospital,and several houses are completed.the nordic bank fails to work.the banker walks around with gold ore and never stores anything in the bank.as more stone is dug out or collected,the city will grow.

the RK gemcutter works better than the my precious,since it will cut random gems instead of specific.

pic 1:meadow clearing,note the scattered firewood will only appear in meadows not in forests.
pic 2:RK gemcutter and gold and silver smelters.
pic 3: CC colonial townhall
pic 4: Nordic bank,RED's college school, the city will need lots of stone.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

yes they are. they make big towns or cities look so nice.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on July 01, 2018, 02:57:21 PM
yes they are. they make big towns or cities look so nice.

i will probably add it to RK Ed at some point :) maybe with more textures :)

brads3

if you go that far,you should look at the garden walls. i noticed that part of the fodder mod is missing.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on July 01, 2018, 03:02:25 PM
if you go that far,you should look at the garden walls. i noticed that part of the fodder mod is missing.

that part was not in garden walls: utility it was inside the other mod.

brads3

YEAR 85-86 education to 24%

we are using stone fast enough to need a 2nd multi quarry.the building supply coompany is finished and requires a lot of different items to make furnishings.by now we have took enough in  trade so it can make building supplies from brick,glass,and lumber.

construction of the colonial city continues slowly.the Swan tavern,greenhouses,a bakery,an inn,and more houses are finished.since the bank didn't function,another resource wharehouse will be built to act as a bank.

pic 1:2nd multi quarry
pic 2:CC building supples
pic 3:swan tavern and bakery
pic 4:same area zoomed out

brads3

YEAR 87-88 education up to 32%

work slows to a crawl waiting for stone.we do continue to trade for tools,iron ore,and some food.more land is cleared and more miners sent.a jam shop and more houses are completed.more grain fields and a grape orchard are ready to be planted.a statue carver has started making marble statues.

a pine tavern is built for the meadow workers.it does not allow a worker to be added.1 of the bannies built a cider press behind his house near the production area.the inn has started to store some alcohol.so far none are storing any tobacco.
     there is a slight issue of bringing fertilizer to the greenhouses.the misc cart did bring some as did the main market square.after a while the cart filled with textile goods.a raw material market has just started to help.the other 4 RK markets have not stored any fertilizer.it is odd to find the misc. cart storing clothing and textiles. have no explanation as to why.a 1.06 mod shouldn't override a 1.07 and cause that.

pic 1: CC inn
pic 2: meadow pine tavern
pic 3: cider press
pic 4:wine grape orchard
pic 5: carts to move fertilizer.note the odd items stored in the misc cart.

RedKetchup

brads3

yea an odd 1. strange how anything would store under the new flagged cart.

Nilla

Looks nice. If I remember it right, the CC statue carver is very profitable. I would sell the statues and order stones, if I'm short. But on the other hand, you have a lot of laborers to send to the stone quarries, so it will work out, one way or another. :)

brads3

by now there is lots to trade. we could add several more trading posts.there has been some stone bought,though the merchants don't bring it often. it does weigh their boats down.

brads3

YEAR 89 education 35%

I got tired of dealing with the regrowth.it is quite fast and thick.the bannies have goe back to the mine area and start village several times.to solve this, i placed 10 of KID's garden sheds and set them to cut only.if it works well,more will be needed.
         a CC winery will process grapes.a pine whiskey still is started  to supply the production workers.more houses and roads are worked on as stone is available.the workers also went to clear brush from the forest village and planted verdant grass to around the buildings.

pic 1: gardeners overlap much of the village and farms.there is a lot of tree growth along the main roads.
pic 2: colonial park
pic 3: CC winery
pic 4: pine whiskey still.another area with a busy gardener