Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

i gone back to add 1 more crop : Peanuts  ;D

like i said, peanuts are a crop, not an orchard ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

:) Maybe I shouldn't say but I love peanuts!

DesoPL

There will be new bakery house, blacksmith house etc like you maked in older version Red maybe?

taniu

@ RedKetchup :D I have got some questions:
1.Old Bakery, Old Hunter, Old Biacksmith I will have to upload to NMT3?
2.Old Bakery has 2 items: Make Omelette and Make Quiche - they are not in the new Bakery or is it possible to add these 2 items?
3 Wood Bakery + Bakery plus will be as big as NMT2.04? Will I be able to play Wood Bakery and the new Bakery -NMT3?
4 Is "Ketchup Factory" - KETCHUP or adder to the NMT3 set ?, and maybe something will add paprika, fies, pasta, leczo with ketchup - it would be nice to make such a beautiful mod make only one product, especially that it is cook
5.Is Lime added?. Please .Regards

Turis

Oh, no!
Roasted peanuts and peanut butter!

kid1293

Hey.. We got beer. Why not peanuts?  :D

...sorry...off-topic...

RedKetchup

Quote from: DesoPL on January 04, 2018, 01:35:15 AM
There will be new bakery house, blacksmith house etc like you maked in older version Red maybe?

i dont understand your question, @DesoPL .

Quote from: taniu on January 04, 2018, 02:53:08 AM
@ RedKetchup :D I have got some questions:
1.Old Bakery, Old Hunter, Old Biacksmith I will have to upload to NMT3?
2.Old Bakery has 2 items: Make Omelette and Make Quiche - they are not in the new Bakery or is it possible to add these 2 items?
3 Wood Bakery + Bakery plus will be as big as NMT2.04? Will I be able to play Wood Bakery and the new Bakery -NMT3?
4 Is "Ketchup Factory" - KETCHUP or adder to the NMT3 set ?, and maybe something will add paprika, fies, pasta, leczo with ketchup - it would be nice to make such a beautiful mod make only one product, especially that it is cook
5.Is Lime added?. Please .Regards

This mod is all about all the things i leved the most in everything i did @taniu . so there wont be any ketchup. ketchup has been made because it was a special request made "in joke" and i found that joke pretty funny! but wont be placed into this mod. The Fruit Tree Lime has been already added along with Apricot.
i am not planning to add all those 20th century cooking recipes but i can add the omelet and quiche but thats all about it.

you know, you are not obligated to have all those fantasy recipes in every buildings. That helps to keep those "special" buildings very unique.

RedKetchup

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 04, 2018, 03:01:40 PM
i am not planning to add all those 20th century cooking recipes but i can add the omelet and quiche but thats all about it.

and also i would need to know who has those files about those 2 products (.rsc, .pngs, .fbx)

i found them inside rk old bakery code.

RedKetchup

So i added them (Quiche and Omelets) @taniu

i also added : Quince tree fruit, Olive tree fruit, and Mulberry tree fruit (Big thanks to @kralyerg  for the meshes and files)

triangle

oh my,

I seem to have stumbled into the advanced class of modding by people who actually know what they are doing..

that peanut field looks good.. what mod is this going in?

RedKetchup

Quote from: triangle on January 04, 2018, 06:35:29 PM
oh my,

I seem to have stumbled into the advanced class of modding by people who actually know what they are doing..

that peanut field looks good.. what mod is this going in?

in Rk EditorChoice mod.
and also NMTCrops when i ll update it  at the end with this crop

RedKetchup

taniu

@ RedKetchup  :) Thank you for the answer, I knew you would not add anything to the factory, but I tried to "smuggle" something - you're king and decide what you can personally add to your mods. Personally, I am very happy with each new, even small mod added to "Banished" - for me it's black magic - projects or writing commands for play. I belong to the older generation - there were no computers at that time. You're amazing, I can not wait for all the changes you've made to NMT3. I thank you with all my heart. I'm worried about you and your family, how are you [-41 degrees Celsius], but I think it's OK. I have rainy weather, although it is winter. Hot greetings for all modders and players, especially those living in Canada and the USA who are fighting in the harsh winter.