News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maldrick

Quote from: Gatherer on January 30, 2018, 10:33:40 AM
If anything the costs should be higher imo. 2500 stone, 1500 logs, 1000 lumber, 600 steel/iron, 400 rooftiles and 200 glass.

And 50 000 work units!

Something like that. Maybe less stone but add brick.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gatherer on January 30, 2018, 10:33:40 AM
If anything the costs should be higher imo. 2500 stone, 1500 logs, 1000 lumber, 600 steel/iron, 400 rooftiles and 200 glass.

And 50 000 work units!

i am more to ... lower alot the cost instead of triple it ^^

i also reduced the size, when you compare the doors... with the height of the citizens... it was so much disproportionned :(

it is now 80% of the original size. from 14x24 to 12x20 tiles.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Well  :D The Majestic Cathedral is Back !!!!

;D

RedKetchup

people are so used to see it.... an old piece.... it doesnt even triggers any reactions LOL

Gatherer

I prefer the original size to be honest.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Maldrick

It's beautiful!  Glad it's back.  When the expanded building requirements went in this was the first thing I thought of.

Ya, go big or go home! :P
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Hawk

[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

thanks you.

i continued to add things tonight :)

my little set of barns were part of NMT20 and they are back :)

Normal barn:  8x5, 7500w (which is same has my storage barn of the vanilla toolbar menu...)
Medium Barn: 6x4, 5500w
Small Barn: 5x3, 4000w
and Tiny Barn: 3x2, 2000w (i will probably lower it to 1600w though.)

in those storage left to do : the Granary, the Root Cellar, the Grain Silo.

Nilla

It was always an impressive building. Nice that you use it here. Shouldn't it need much more building materials than in that screenshot? I mean something like 100 times as much as a normal house. I find it ought to be something you have to save materials for, that takes years to build.

By the way, I have followed this thread with great interest, even if I haven't said much. I do remember that you said at the beginning, Red, that this is not a RK megamod. The way it has developed, I must say; it is! ;) :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on January 31, 2018, 02:52:59 AM
It was always an impressive building. Nice that you use it here. Shouldn't it need much more building materials than in that screenshot? I mean something like 100 times as much as a normal house. I find it ought to be something you have to save materials for, that takes years to build.

By the way, I have followed this thread with great interest, even if I haven't said much. I do remember that you said at the beginning, Red, that this is not a RK megamod. The way it has developed, I must say; it is! ;) :)

bah i can add a bit more. the old concept was : it was a wonder, and people can do it once in their lifetime of gamer. Now i wish to have people to try to put it in every single map they will do. so where is the frontier between : to build it everytime, and never build it , as material requirement ?

yeah maybe i can add more lumbers... a tiny bit of stones, double or triple the gold and silver, moderately add more glass....

-------------

about RK megamod ... bah there is tons of things i made and wont be back: for example like choochoo... training camp... smuggler cave.... city roads.... boston house.... plymouth....
NMT2.04 should be back in 90% and i add alot more things to it that never been made before (made by me i mean^^)

if it is a real megamod ? i dunno. i think it is more a RK Special Edition :)

Anjell

I'm glad the Cathedral is back. One thing i always thought about it is for being so huge it could have allowed 1000 citizens easily. Some smaller models allow 400. I keep scratching my head how heck do they get crammed in there... lol Not enough space.
I will post some pics on another thread. I have a massive 11000 + citizens. I mostly use NMT, DS Village and Kids mods. I can't wait for new NMT to start a new village , haha  ;)

Oh and BTW the largest map is not big enough for me. Is there a way to make an even bigger one. I make a lot of Parks... lol
I'll post some pics later.

RedKetchup

i reduced the size of it and scaled it down of 20% ish... and it is still huge. i tried to make the front door more in scale with the height of an adult citizen while staying as imposing doors.

i did upgraded its membership to 800 citizens.

about map, i added a very large 640x640 new setup (the large vanilla default large map is 512x512) i've heard there are alot of crash cause the memory it takes with the huge map mods(1024?).
i dunno maybe i can add another layer of 720x720 ??

Anjell

Oh that's awesome 800 membership is great.

I'm currently using the Very Large map from CC i just don't remember what the specific size is but i think its probably a 640 x 640.

brads3

what,no training camp and tower hunters or city roads?you tossed a lot of good stuff away. goina hide all my mods someplace safe.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on January 31, 2018, 01:54:41 PM
what,no training camp and tower hunters or city roads?you tossed a lot of good stuff away. goina hide all my mods someplace safe.

bah i will probably add another hunting tower with a look more suitable with Medieval Town. and get its meat power ... but thats all.

i hope people will still add some my other mods they want to their mod list. that way , there is still an individual setup based on people's preference.