News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

so tonight, i pressed the accelerator ^^ and i processed the paper sheet i made with all the little things / fixes i wanted to be done :)

1. i changed the original CC Barley and i added more plants. (see screenshot)
2. i was really not satisfied about the strawberries plant, i redid it completly.  (see screenshot)
3. i really disliked the footprint of the market and medium market. i didnt liked the stone imitation on the ground footprint. so i deleted the stones.  (see screenshot)
4. i moved up the nenuphars in the ponds, it was looking weird to me, they seemed to be under water.  (see screenshot)
5. i fixed the Tailor window and gave it its own window layout instead it is set on the blacksmith one.  (see screenshot)
6. i made a new recipe to the tailor and give the possibility to make warm winter coats from fur.  (see screenshot)
7. i fixed a granary foundations graphical glitch.
8. i am trying again to fix the blue berries amount. ^^
9. i deleted the fuel and woodfuel flags to the Fodder-Thatch raw material. so it wont mess up with fuel limits but wont be used to warm houses anymore.
10. i fixed the "coal" limit name and icons of the quarries.  (see screenshot)
11. i added storage capacity of all the barns tooltips.  (see screenshot)
12. i made new "highlight" models of woodcutter / florist / herbalist / fodder farmers to get rid of "unecessary" yellow lines all around semi transparent planes (mainly plants).  (see screenshot)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Discrepancy

Looks great @RedKetchup :) you have done so much with this mod. I like the new Strawberry plant.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Discrepancy on February 11, 2018, 11:24:42 PM
Looks great @RedKetchup :) you have done so much with this mod. I like the new Strawberry plant.

i was very poorly (and cheap) made ^^

edit: all the changes made tonight should be all save game compatible, or at least, it was compatible with MY city saved game ^^

i will wait next weekend before making a new build though, time to finish the covered stockpiles / ghosted roofs.
and hoping to add specialized markets that goes under the multi-floors.

Hawk

Looking great @RedKetchup. I really like the changes you're making.  ;D
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

taniu

RedKetchup :D

RedKetchup

if i do this ... is it ok for you ?

but i am really not sure of all those stockpiles covers i did lately :P

galensgranny

adelegarland

I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

carolinafan95

Thanks Red, I like the changes so far.
I like the stockpile covers and the additions to the barn will fit right in with the current theme.
Glad you changed the market, didnt care for the stone footprint either.
Downloading now and going to play with my new toys. Hopefully I wont need too much firewood. :P
Again, appreciate all you do. :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: carolinafan95 on February 13, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
Thanks Red, I like the changes so far.
I like the stockpile covers and the additions to the barn will fit right in with the current theme.
Glad you changed the market, didnt care for the stone footprint either.
Downloading now and going to play with my new toys. Hopefully I wont need too much firewood. :P
Again, appreciate all you do. :)

Quote from: adelegarland on February 13, 2018, 08:51:29 AM
Looks good to me, too!

Quote from: galensgranny on February 12, 2018, 09:13:44 PM
I like the stockpile covers.

Quote from: grammycat on February 12, 2018, 07:46:07 PM
;D  I like it!

so i finished them and added them to their own toolbars and i made all the files for all the different specialized storage :
All, Log, Stone, Iron, Minerals, Industrials, Materials, Contruction, Fire+Log, and Iron+Minerals.

adelegarland

Sounds good, can't wait for the release!
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

carolinafan95

Thanks Red.
I've noticed every time I use the fodder barn, it seems to store more of the other "associated materials" than the fodder itself, even when placed right beside the farmer and stables. I realize this has to do with the "flags" that are being used, but is there anyway to separate these more? Just asking, I've seen other posts about similar situations and was wondering. Still relatively new to this game, so forgive me if this has been answered before.
As always, great job with your mods, I like your style and cant wait for more. ;D

carolinafan95

Sorry forgot to mention this above, but have you thought about adding a fence mod /addition to this set? One that would complement the ones you use in some of the pieces. I've been trying to get more creative with the yards and fields but having to use DS and Kid mods for added fences, so the styles are much different. Not a bad thing, just wondering. Thanks again.

RedKetchup

everything works with flags and everything that has that flag is stored there. we cannot seperate the items inside the flags.

yes there will be decorations in the end, fences of all colors will be part of it.