News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Downloads?

Started by Hawk, May 02, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Glad to see WoB back on-line.  ;D

Did the Mods Downloads section not make the transition? I don't see a link for the downloads.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Discrepancy

It seems to not be up at all currently. Direct links to the mods also do not work.

Hawk

Yep! Direct links just take you back to the main forum page.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Gatherer

I sure hope it can be fixed.???
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Abandoned

Did anyone else have a problem not being able to log out?  I get another fatal error message when I try to log out.

Hawk

Yea, I get that too.

QuoteFatal error:  Call to undefined function safe_unserialize() in /home/content/22/6530022/html/wob/Sources/Subs-Auth.php on line 114

I never log out though so I never saw it before. I just tried based on your post.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

Abandoned

yes, that's the same message I get now and I was still logged in when I came back on this morning.  Hopefully the download section will be restored.  It would be tragic to lose so many of the old mods that still work.

angainor88

It does the same thing when you click on the Galleries button; just takes you right back to the homepage.

Admin

Downloads and Gallery are mods to the forum software that I am still trying to repair.

I have backups so hopefully this will be back online soon.

I'm working on it.

SORRY!

Nilla

Thank you for the hard work! We appreciate it! No worries; take your time!

RedKetchup

i am so sorry Master for all the trouble you have with this!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Admin

Gallery is fixed.  Please check it for issues if you would please!

Now for Downloads...

Admin

Ok, I think downloads have been fixed also.

Please, let me know if there are any issues.

Thank you!

TBC

Abandoned

Thank you Big Chihuahua for restoring World of Banished for us.  :)

Tom Sawyer

Good to see the forum working again and thank you very much for fixing it! What was actually the cause? It was said about a server change.. but on Sunday evening and taking down a site for days? Never heard. If this info was not just a joke I would really think about changing the hoster. And if not caused by them then someone else seems to have access to the forum software motivated to do strange things. I would suggest to change the ftp and database password if you did not already.