Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Ice Castle V1.0

Started by kid1293, January 23, 2020, 10:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Kid - Ice Castle V1.0

https://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=588

Wintery Greetings from Abandoned and me. :)

A mod with its start conditions. Weather, trees, and new starts.
Don't mix and put icebergs in the desert!

There are a few new buildings made from the model of the castle I found on the internet.
I have added some decorations with a winter theme.

A matching mod is my Friendly Blue mod. It has almost a full set of buildings.

For more pictures, visit Abandoned's blog here.

galensgranny

They are beautiful!  But, what kind of buildings are they- just deco or town halls, etc.?

Abandoned

The Ice Castle is a town hall,  the lighthouse is a nomad attractor, the small round building is a school.  There is also a herbalist healer and an Ice Castle Inn boarding house.  The ice caves are free to build houses and storage unit. The hedgerow produces berries, herbs, and branches, the frozen pond is fishing spot. There are deco ice pieces for land and water.  Water icebergs are walkable and can be place to form bridge.  Also included is dog sled storage.

Blog and more pictures and descriptions can be found here. http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3603.0

Abandoned

I forgot to mention there are deco people, adults and children, dressed in shades of blue and white.  Kid released the override Ice Castles Clothes mod at the end of my Ice Mountain Nature Preserve blog - link to bog in previous reply.  :)

Jewelz

Well shoot, this may make me abandon another 2/3 finished town to start over with this! lol

Do I need to use the always snowing mod with this, or is it part of it?

Abandoned

@Jewelz  The Climate More Snow is included in the mod.  The Ice Castle and ice caves would not look good in other climates, so you do not need another climate mod.  There are also polar bears.  It is a start mod so do not use with other start mods that change climate or animals start conditions. I find small maps work best  ;D

Nilla

catty-cb