News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid's Workshop

Started by kid1293, January 24, 2020, 05:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

:)  Deco cows and other deco animals are in Kid Abandoned Places mod and cows are in the animal sheds which are separate mod, in Kid Old Town, and also in Christmas mod.  Goats were added to Farmyards as another source of milk, sorry no cows will be added to Farmyards.

galensgranny

@kid1293      I like the awning covers you made, but they don't work with some of your houses.  They are too short to reach the top of the doorways of your Ghost town houses.  On the other hand, your workplace covers are the perfect height that work with all your houses.  Would you make a double wide workplace cover that would work great as a full porch roof, please?  The workplace covers reach the end of a tile, so a rocking chair or bench is fully covered.

I am attaching a picture to show what I mean.   

About a separate cow, I would like that, as Brad requested.

galensgranny

Another request:  Can you make a half tile and maybe a 3/4 tile of the doorstep?  For some buildings, it works as a porch floor, but there is a need for a half tile, or 3/4 tile, since some of your houses don't go to the edge of the tile.  I have attached a picture to show what I am talking about.  Thanks for your consideration.

kid1293

Hi :)

I consider all you say Granny but right now I have moved away
to play other games for a while. I will be back when I am done :)

galensgranny

What!  Another game!?!  :o      ;)
I did that a few months ago.  But now I am into decorating my town, so it's sort of like a new game- Banished Decorated. Thanks for all the new deco you provided!    Also, those farmyards are fantastic!

kid1293

I have updated the Playground. The deco people got snow-covered  ::)
Sorry about that!

kid1293

@galensgranny
And I updated Deco01 with a half doorstep.

I draw some lines to show how it can be used.
Most of my houses are a bit from the tile edge.
You can put a door-step under the house, protruding just a bit.

The awnings were made to fit some houses, not all.
I will not change them.

galensgranny

Thanks, Kid for the half step doorstep!  Too bad about the porch cover/awnings.  I guess my Bannies in some homes will need to tolerate more sun exposure while they rock on your porch rocking chairs on uncovered front porches.  :)

kid1293

wiscoke

@kid1293  I was wondering, when you have the time, if you could do some various textures and maybe some new models in the style of the blue house in your Houses for sale mod
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=246

kid1293

Hi @wiscoke - I am on a longer break. I just post things I already have done.
I will check now and then and try to fix errors if any.

That was a good suggestion. I liked that style of the blue house but I never
liked the color :) I will have it in mind if/when I start modding again.

kid1293

Hello @galensgranny

I have thought about your suggestion about the awnings/covers.
I can see no harm in making them a bit deeper and a bit higher.

You can download the Awnings separately or the updated Workshop file.

:)

galensgranny

Oh, wow!   ;D   Thank you so much, @kid1293 !   ;D :D :)

VickyLeZiegler

Hi, greetings from Germany. I would like to build houses in mountains so that the built world does not look so boring. I thought maybe it would be possible to build more bridges that look like streets, on these bridges you would need more houses that can be attached to them and if you then installed ghosted stones, it could look as if the house was actually built on the mountain . I expressed myself in a complicated way, I'm sorry. So that would be my suggestion or idea. You do such a great job and I love your creations. Maybe you have a solution to my idea.
Stay healthy  :) :) Veronika

galensgranny

@VickyLeZiegler , for a bridge that looks like streets with houses that can be attached to the bridge, you might like Discrepancy's DS Stone Bridge mod at http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=385