News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Workplace Village V1.17

Started by kid1293, December 02, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adelegarland

@hopledor
Hi!  How did you get so many sheep in one location in your picture?
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

hopledor

@adelegarland Hi! I was trying the mod called Busy Pastures by Kralyerg.

adelegarland

@hopledor
thanks.  What does it do and can I try it?
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

hopledor

It doubles everything in pastures. It seems to work with vanilla and CC livestock but not RK I think.

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/23-busy-pastures/

RedKetchup

Quote from: hopledor on December 24, 2018, 09:36:10 AM
It doubles everything in pastures. It seems to work with vanilla and CC livestock but not RK I think.

nop, wont work with MY animals :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

kid1293

New update. :)

V1.13 Added more items to Tailor, Butcher and Preservist menus

kid1293

I was out of sync with this mod and my updates.
Sorry for trouble.  :-[
I have fixed version number and changed Town Hall menu to a full menu. Was only inventory.
Please download again to be up to date!

Abandoned

Anyone reading chapter 4 of blog story #37  http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2857.0  will see there is a problem with livestock and Workplace Village Trading Post.   It is not just with the pigs but also vanilla chickens in separate tests.  I have used RK pigs before with no problem but was not using RK wild animals.  Kid has been unable to reproduce problem or find anything wrong with trading post or other new mods used in story.  In separate test no problem with Old Town or Tiny Livestock trader.

So, problem as shown in story, livestock arrived with no pasture built for them, river boat pulls away from dock, livestock jump in water, cross river and go to southeast corner of map.  Pasture then built, they go to pasture.   Another test, room for 1 in existing pasture - 1 goes to pasture, the others go across river to corner of the map.

I am wondering if anyone has had a problem with Workplace Village Trading Post, with RK livestock, or purchasing livestock on a map with RK wild animals.

I will do more testing after Misty Meadow story is completed but am hoping for some insight before then.  :)  Please let us know if you have experience a similar problem.  Thank you

RedKetchup

it does that with all trading posts ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

@RedKetchup  No,  I saved game, demolished this trading post and build Old Town Trader and Tiny Trader in its place and there was no problem.  The livestock stayed on the dock.  The Workplace Trading Post works correctly on Kids test maps.

Abandoned

After more testing it does not appear as if Workplace Village trading post is the cause of the escaping livestock problem.  :)

Nilla

I played with RKEd only (all wild animals and a lot of different animals to buy). I only bought animals twice to the canal port; sheep and longhorn cattel. No weird things.

Abandoned

Thanks, @Nilla  I used RKEC full in story Red Rock Quarry and even traded for livestock pigs with no problem either - no weird animal behaviors.  :)