Main Menu

Poll : New Livestock package.

Started by RedKetchup, August 28, 2014, 02:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bong

Looks great! You tested it yet?
What are producing numbers?

RedKetchup

oh ya i tested it, 100% stable of course. just need to tweek it. i need like 2 pastures 1 full 20x20 and 1 ffull 10x20 and let running like 3-4 years to see the numbers, to see if people are OK with these :)

i think i even did better, i took one of the screenshot and i cut the pot, and put back some light on it resized to 32x32 ... i think it look great now. i love it :)

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bong

Last one is better, you can actually see milk :D

RedKetchup

yeah this one has been rendered by the game in 3d, it s not just white painting with a 1 pt brush ^^ there are some .. light effects on it :)

just need to test it on 3-4 years and see the numbers :) i aim for a 1800 full 20x20 and 900 for a 10x20.
it s maybe more than a crop but keep in mind thats 20x20, so ... it s takes alot and alot of space. and also , since people have plans to make cheese with it, it can be a 3 for 1, 3 milk for 1 cheese or maybe 2 ... and add some flour with it and you have bread and/or cherry pies

hmmmmmm cherry pie ^^

RedKetchup

so the numbers i have presently is around 80 milk (78-82) per cattle per year i tested with some different pasture layout. all dépends if the new milk bucket appear before or after the happy new year :)

i ran it for like 3-4 years long while i was making errants ^^. i ll change 1 little icon the 16x16 icon which the townhall inventory use and i ll release it for people :)
i like these numbers, personally.

Bong

It's ~1600 for full size pasture, seems good to me. It will be challenging to make cheese if it comes to that- 2 pastures minimum :D

RedKetchup

we usually get 100 ? 200 ? 300 ? 500 ? crops per map .... but we never get, or rarely more than 5? 10 ? 20 ? pastures in a game. so definetly, a not too much number later in the game.
and most of them, they are usually sheep. so will be a nice boost to push people to take back the cattles :)

just the chickens are kind useless, maybe with eggs and ... cherry pie ? ^^

mariesalias

Congrats!  Good job @RedKetchup and @graphite! I am glad it has been made stable; look forward to using it in game! :)

irrelevant

@RedKetchup was your milk production test done with one herdsman or with two?

RedKetchup

mostly 2 herdsmen (20x20) and (10x20), and on 14x14 one herdsmen, it also happended to test 1 herdsman on 10x20, doesnt change anything

Denis de la Rive

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but at some point it might be great to have horses and carts. Maybe too hard ? I'm not a modder...