Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

White Fence Set for 1.0.6 - 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, June 12, 2017, 03:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

White Fence Set for 1.0.6 - 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=315

Description : This is just another model of White Fences. This mod works with 1.0.6 and 1.0.7

Pieces: 3Way, 4Way, Corner, End, Straight, Straight long, Door, and Trellis Arch.

some pieces have "F" alternate model because there is a side where are the wood planks. so check carefully which side are the wood planks.

Enjoy !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

Lovely :)

My beloved Kathy would have loved those fences in her game. Thanks Red.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

taniu

@RedKetchup.You are great . Thank you :)I have a great request, can you ask in my name @kralyerg about CC apricots. I have a small bakery and I added "Bakery plus" -Without CC - these great mods work , but no 2 things ; apricots and vegetable oil. I'm writing here because this site is active. You can help me. Please :)

Abandoned

embx61

The Apricot and Vegetable Oil rawmaterials.rsc files should be in the mod because if you have not loaded CC I think it should crash the game if you click on the items what need those materials in the list.
kralyerg told me that a good while ago when I released my windmill and that I could add sorghum and barley without the sources but if someone did not play with CC it should crash the game because it cannot find the files.

So if the raw material files are in there a trader should bring them sooner or later.

RedKetchup

for the apricot, just copy the peach tree and call it apricot. thats the same thing, peaches are hairy... apricot isnt hairy at all. apricot is an hairless peach.

for kralyerg, nobody saw him since april

RedKetchup

and about the fence.... bah that was great and super fast, super easy :)
it gave me the opportunity to put something in my fence toolbar that was there, empty, since day 1

embx61

ROFL.

Mine is still empty too.
I maybe maker some fences too.

taniu

@RedKetchup.Thank you for your answer . The apricot needs a fruit cake [flour + apricot] for a small bakery. You know I'm old and can not change the most innocent commands in the game, so please, you great boys and girls for help.Cheers :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on June 12, 2017, 11:33:13 AM
@RedKetchup.Thank you for your answer . The apricot needs a fruit cake [flour + apricot] for a small bakery. You know I'm old and can not change the most innocent commands in the game, so please, you great boys and girls for help.Cheers :)

i cannot personally change this building. that's the modder of this building who can do it. i dont have the code of this mod.

twilightbreeze

I love it. It's perfect. Here are what it looks like in game. The fence even appears to glow a bit in winter!! Cool!!

Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

RedKetchup

Quote from: twilightbreeze on June 12, 2017, 03:21:49 PM
I love it. It's perfect. Here are what it looks like in game. The fence even appears to glow a bit in winter!! Cool!!

glad you like it :)
enjoy!