News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Eggs, let's talk about eggs, cluck cluck

Started by QueryEverything, February 16, 2017, 10:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taniu

The recipes are great, but there is one problem, if you created a mod, where the main component of the eggs will please and beg for a mod fit CC1.71 + TNM and the other mod The North + TNM. I tried to combine those 2 mods, but the error, and also I like to play with small mods. You can add to the egg - seafood, ketchup, herbs or wasabi? Very, very please and beg take my idea into consideration. I like the first and second recipe with eggs sweet but I do not know if you can fit it into The North? I will be very happy if my idea accept into account Distinguished Modders :)

Tom Sawyer

I don't see a problem with a mod which creates some new foodstuff. It should work in CC as well as North. But I don't want to make it. I'm not a great cook. ;D

taniu

@ Tom Sawyer . Not only do I have to speak about the dishes with egg - for example,Query Everything,RedKetchup,Tunis,MarkJerue.You do not have to be a great cook ,It's just a suggestion, if you can add something to the dishes - vegetables, spices, seafood ,flour etc. -  gourmet Banished?

Nilla

My Bannies cook all these lovely dishes, and more........... at home. I don´t need them/want them in the inventory- and tradesmen lists.  :-\

Gatherer

Quote from: Nilla on February 24, 2017, 05:28:15 AM
My Bannies cook all these lovely dishes, and more........... at home. I don´t need them/want them in the inventory- and tradesmen lists:-\

+1 on that.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.