News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Bannies in space - WIP

Started by kid1293, October 15, 2021, 03:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

;D Please @taniu - stay with the space mod!
Other things should be posted in other threads.

Abandoned

I rather like those round white houses in the 7th picture that taniu posted, they look spacey  :)

kid1293

Yes, like real champignons. :)

;D More mushroom houses.

Abandoned

;D No, mushroom houses to earthy  ;D  More of those dome houses  ;D

taniu

@kid1293 @Abandoned ;D I am glad that you like some of the things, I don't interfere with your projects, I just like to show you something too, it's not my work, "People - Earthlings " have huge fantasies - I'm it's a pity that I do not have such a talent as you modeling masters.  .Our plants are also fantastic, you can create a completely different world in space - that was my little sample /? New photos architectural  :-\ Regards

kid1293

Oh, I will not be able to make those @taniu
I can have them as inspiration, though. :)

Talking about mushrooms. Here is a sample in this mod's colors.

Glenn

Perhaps on the subject of mushrooms and veggies a simple re-size and colour change may do the trick.

Things grow very big in virgin soil. eg triple size purple strawberries on the new world with a minimum of two works required.

Then you could re-texture home grown, deep forest and some of fairy garden with the trader coming by a big shiney magic portal with space age looking buildings attached.

Is it possible to change the trader boat?

A clothes override wouldn't go astray.

PS - When I was in Sweden years ago I collected beautiful ceramic mushrooms that that white stems and red tops with white dots

I have it on good authority that the magic mushroom brew on the new planet is really out of this world.

kid1293

Just a question.
Is this a hospital or a school?

Gatherer

The brownish red and grayish structure should be a hospital in my opinion.

And I really like the word oinkers! Please make it show in inventory and pasture menus instead of pigs.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

kid1293

Okay, @Gatherer - noted.

I am maybe out in the wrong direction...
First, @taniu then @Abandoned and now @Glenn - MUSHROOMS!

What is it with you people? ;D ;D

I made a test model and it turned out well. I worked a lot on it,
and now we have 'mushroom' houses. :) Sh-rooms.

I will work more on this type of model.

What if I change the resource mushrooms to man-sized magic mushrooms?
They will spawn only occasionally, and a find would give lots of food.
I must find a good name for them first.

I will drop the regular houses. Maybe I keep them in.

Abandoned

Those look cool  8)  I would call them umbrella building or houses ( sunshades from hot solar sun)  :)- stay away from mushrooms - you misunderstood.  I said no to mushroom houses. They are to earthy and water based  - this should be different things not copies, certainly not of things that are special to certain mods like Forest Deep mushrooms or Home Grown veggies.  My idea of outer space would be more metal not more plant based.  No magic

Looks good so far

taniu

@kid1293  ;Dif you think these houses fit your project that's ok - buthimself personally and @Abandoned - I was thinking about domes houses -they can be metal or colored - it is not said that other planets in space - houses are only made of metal,  -  pics? - if about trees - called the "Big Mushroom "- it would be a good idea - a lot of food - how to dry them in the sun - as fuel for heating houses? , maybe in space on a different "earth" -  there be water?  any other nutrient?Your Bannies in Space Fantastic idea -
Keep it Up . I like these unusual trees very much - fantastic color mixed with purple? - the stone substrate and the selected vegetation is also fantastic. Regards

taniu

@kid1293  ;D These are just my suggestions - don't worry - if these houses - you have any difficulties - go to your project - ask for opinions or ideas - discussion? and that's how it is now - maybe it bothers you a bit - but I see that others also want to add something from you some new idea? I was looking for a general housing estate - maybe it will help you> I like domes with round windows the most, e.g. like in the project - hobbit houses? Hospital and other buildings as if they had round roofs or interconnected dome houses - photos 9 and 10? Previous post. :-\ :-[ Regards

Abandoned

@taniu This space mod is Kid's project  :)  I will just throw in a few thoughts along the way, like I like the roof on that last picture you just showed - skylight.  :) thanks for showing.   I am sure Kid will consider all suggestions, he will have a lot of decisions to make.  I think it will be interesting but will take time, we have other things coming up too.

Hope others will post their thoughts and suggestions too.

galensgranny

@kid1293 , I really like you idea, and your story!  It will nice to have the Bannies venture to a new world.  The buildings you made are very good.  The tower buildings seem to suit a modern new planet and I imagine the roof is made of solar panels.

Those square houses that you thought were an odd design, I think are a good design for particular uses.  They are fine for the new planet, but, also, I think they would work on earth in the south west type areas.  They would also go with the buildings in your Tequila mod.  They probably would blend in with some other mods.

The square building that you wondered if it was a school or hospital, it is suited for both.

That dome building is wonderful!  It seems better suited not for a house, but some kind of special building.  It makes me think of some kind of laboratory or an observatory of the skies.

I look forward to the finished project!