News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Jetty & Bridge v2.1 (updated 20 April 2018)

Started by Discrepancy, February 16, 2017, 07:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: Discrepancy on May 06, 2018, 01:03:25 AM
@Hawk , I can confirm what you are reporting. I myself have loaded it up with the needed mods and built same bridges where you did, I kept the tiny food trader where it was and it kept stopping there, but I never had a boat stop at my jetty trader  :(

I have checked code and all seems fine.
... more investigation.
I'm going to try by adjusting the points again. Other wise something I have with map code might be doing this....

I sure hope you figure this out. I like that Merchant; only bringing livestock and seeds.

Quote from: Discrepancy on May 06, 2018, 01:03:25 AM
@Gatherer , I would suggest loading jetties above for this reason, but that is still not going to change the issue you have which is that it is sharing the storage flag with clay sand etc? what flag would you think would work best?... even having these extra 10, it turns out we really don't have enough.

As great as it was that Luke gave us the extra flags, it still can be frustrating for us players that we have to share limits. I can imagine how it's frustrating for you modders too.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Nilla

I've started to build a few jetty pieces in my latest North game and have a few questions and opinions I want to share. http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2380.msg48688#msg48688

Gatherer

Custom8 and 9 are still reserved aren't they? Who says it has to be Black Liquid Team that decides how they are used?

Anyway...GW:Utility fertilizer (Custom7) works with jetty glasshouse so I've deleted the Jetty Chicken Coop.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

liberty152

Love your work! Cant wait for the next update :)

RedKetchup

do you need a patch that will tell fertilizer is custom4 and tell the greenhouse to let in store this new flag ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Nilla

Just want to tell, that I have trouble with the jetty merchant on a lake, too. I have no bridges whatever, that block the river and a merchnat pass the jetty port on his way to the North dock just behind; you can see the boat in at this picture. The boat that belongs to the jetty port, just goes along the river, and doesn´t even come close to the port. :(

I can remember I had some trouble with these ports in earlier games, too but if I remember it right, only when the river/path to the dock was blocked by some jetties or bridges, never in a simple case like this.

Tom Sawyer

I only can think of a boat point issue as DS already said. That it's not exposed enough and the game cannot create a valid path in some cases. The point of my dock sits in center of a tile which is required to be deep water. Maybe it can be solved this way.

elemental

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 06, 2018, 11:25:25 AM
do you need a patch that will tell fertilizer is custom4 and tell the greenhouse to let in store this new flag ?

Is DS chicken coop fertilizer compatible with Garden Walls greenhouse? If it isn't, then an update to GW standalone mod or a patch would be helpful.

Discrepancy

Important Patch mod:

DSJaB Patch To v2.1.1

This is a patch mod for 'updating' DS Jetty & Bridge v2.1
Place the patch above DS Jetty & Bridge in the mod list.

Changes: v2.1.1
    - fixed issue of boats not stopping at the trade merchants.
    - increased size of Jetty Hospital radius to 55.

*can be added to a save-game: prior to enabling patch, demolish all jetty merchants and jetty hospital.
*can be used with the latest NORTH beta, place patch above the North.

download attached:

Hawk

[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Nilla

Hawk

Yippie!!!!!!

Me thinks you got it.  ;D

See the screenshot. I showed the location of where the Jetty Farmer's Merchant was before, in a previous post, where it didn't work and the new location, which is even further out of the flow of the river.
I also showed the General Jetty Merchant at the location where it was before and now.

Ya' know what? The boats stopped at both.  ;D ;D ;D

Thumbs up at ya' @Discrepancy:)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

Nilla

QuoteMe thinks you got it.  ;D

Me too! :) The merchant stops in the Nordic game as well. Thanks!

Nilla

I don´t know, if I should ask you @Discrepancy or @Tom Sawyer. I´ve built your food trading port. It looks very promising, to use for autotrade. There´s only one slightly disturbing thing; in the North the trade prices for food are higher than vanilla but some food cost only 1 in that port. (Yes I know, again some trade war from oversea ;) ) It feels a bit like cheating to buy potatoes for 1. I just got a lot as I tried to autotrade. Can you (ot Tom) please make a "patch" with the right trade prices.